Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 19 - 23

[DE]Helen

On 2021-04-16 at 8:44 PM, Aeoni said:

The pure beauty of this is that there won't be complaints/discussions about the (Twitch) drops this week. X3

Quoting myself here to follow up on what actually happened. XD

A lovely quiet weekend, indeed!

Monday's stream had people asking about drops, of course. Some complained but not too many. It ended up being a fun stream with the amazing Megan. Most people who stuck around were there just because they wanted to and that made it so much better. <3

And I am not only saying it was great because I won 400 platinum. X3 But OMG, I won 400 plats! First time to win a thing from the stream. Such a special feeling. :D

14 hours ago, (XBOX)SharkBite4000 said:

Is anyone else having trouble using the Particle Ram in their Railjack because I have been unable to use it since the launch of the new update. And yes I do have enough energy and all of my intrinsics are Rank 7. 

Wrong section try posting it in here you will get a reply in there. 

10 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Thanks Xbox cause it's rather sad that some people are obsessed with drops. 

Besides random nonsense in the chat most of the time it's people going: "what's the drop" "I'm not getting drop" "wooooah 98%" "I got the drop :D" "the drop bar is not moving" 

CJ1Iq.gif yes that was funny last nights stream, even with the bot posting every now and then NO DROPS blah blah blah players were still typing. :facepalm:

Archived