Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

• Fix Garuda can't be able to use her talons on some Railjack Missions and her other visual bugs. Thanks
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's talons changes to default skin when a melee weapon is equipped and some railjack missions i can't use her talons even without any melee equipped
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fbYW4zDbg (credits to Dravince) Default talons skins when a melee weapon is equipped, even using Garuda's skins.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: use her Sucessor Skin's Talons skin and play with her talons in any mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: default talons skins even using Garuda Sucessor Skin and unable to play with her talons in some railjack missions
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Visual bug: very easy | Railjack bug: not so often

3 minutes ago, tronmaker said:

I would like it changed to where not everyone has to be inside the objective at once

They've said that's for AI reasons, the mission inside needs constant enemy spawns which uses up AI allocation or something, so they need everyone to be inside.

Hasn't stopped numerous bugs where you teleport outside the objective mid-exterminate(or whatever) because you stepped on a roomba or something, but that's what they've claimed.

2 hours ago, FSK41 said:

Can we get new rewards for the Defense in  Railjack? also tune up the enemy scaling,we do not want  paper enemies *everywhere*.

> Void storms are undeniably worse than any other fissure,even a survival or  interception missions are faster to open relics pls Remove objectives and let us  blast trough missions with railjacks its called ,,storms''  not ,,crawls''

removing objectives sounds horrible, I like current void storms, they make normal Railjack missions a bit tougher, I like the struggle.

In the recent reddit AMA, they have confirmed that they will be adding more rewards to Void Storms or anything to make Void storms more worth while. it's even in U30's dedicated Trello board. 

Idk why you'd want to make Void Storms a better way to crack relics, just let it be a niche thing, serves a role as slightly harder Railjack missions where you can play Railjack AND crack a relic as a BONUS, not everything needs to be Sedna Hydron xV

There is ZERO logical reason to do void storms outside of farming Sevegoth/Epitaph.

A 100 year old person in a walker is faster to open relics than any RJ mission. 3 hotfixes and this still hasn't been solved? I'd rather just not get them because I sure as hell am not ever spending real money on plat in WF because of eyesores like this. If this wasnt so damn frustrating I would have very quickly bought him with plat and then farmed him for Helminth.

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

I would say increasing rewards by offering interesting items like Stance Forma and Nitain Extract keeps them valuable without dumbing down the mode.

They are called Void Storms not Void Speedruns. Likewise, you can already complete Neptune Proxima Exterminate Fissures in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

I think that radiant relics are pretty interesting, but I understand the sentiment. Personally, I would just want to remove the endo chance and up the other choices a bit.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb SprinKah:

removing objectives sounds horrible, I like current void storms, they make normal Railjack missions a bit tougher, I like the struggle.

In the recent reddit AMA, they have confirmed that they will be adding more rewards to Void Storms or anything to make Void storms more worth while. it's even in U30's dedicated Trello board. 

Idk why you'd want to make Void Storms a better way to crack relics, just let it be a niche thing, serves a role as slightly harder Railjack missions where you can play Railjack AND crack a relic as a BONUS, not everything needs to be Sedna Hydron xV

If they add rewards that are worth it I dont mind,personally i d like Railjack endless mission where people need to use Archwing abilities and Railjack  to the extreme, something like Interception or keeping a allied ship alive would me my little dream. But in the current state the only reward you get aside from Weapon/Sevagoth is cracking a relic, if thats the only mentionworthy reward a 10 minute mission DOES NOT justify that

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

I would say increasing rewards by offering interesting items like Stance Forma and Nitain Extract keeps them valuable without dumbing down the mode.

They are called Void Storms not Void Speedruns. Likewise, you can already complete Neptune Proxima Exterminate Fissures in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

,,interesting items like'' Stance Forma? 90% of the player base probably never used one and wouldnt waste 1 forma and 5 nitains to build one. There is generally one stance thats arguably the best (see Sovereign Outcast) or  One people  feel the most comfortable with  the demand for Stance Forma will *never*  be high. Nitain is the same aside from a few items they are not used at all for the core game,  Nightwave fully suffices for that.  I agree on the second part of your statement under the condition that we get actual Rewards that everyone seeks, aside from the obvious meme ,,kuva'' in every mission there are plenty actual options: A  reasonable Tiny chance to Farm *built* Forma , Relic Packs that u can *keep* for later (it would  turn into a prefarm for Primes, something that will always be relevant)  , etc. 

Also for the love of  god make it so 2 people can do the Railjack part and 2 people can do the objective part , there is no reason that 4 people need to do the same mobile Defense or any other objective, split roles should be allowed. In a coop game you shouldnt feel like playing solo if u have 3 teammates standing next to you waiting for a timer to end.  This would make the whole mission even more engaging for everyone. 

I think we can all agree however,that the current void storms are a waste of time and dead gamemode unless they do sth about it.

I'm glad you're doing hotfixes and all concerning the new railjack missions, which are nice, but, could we at least get a fix one day for this issue that is close to one year old now and makes us need to abort the mission right at the end every time we encounter it ? Makes the mission unable to complete half of the times we have a pulse turbine, and now, the same is to happen during void storm missions :/

Archived