Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault News?

Breezer88

Question

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about when and who/what will be in the next Prime Vault after the current Mirage/Banshee? I wanna say we're on about 4 months of the current offering and I haven't personally seen anything here on Wiki or during a stream about the next release. Perhaps y'all may have a better idea? Thanks in advance for your feedback, stay safe and blessings.

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, yaboilonely said:

On the Reddit AMA a few days ago they said they will make the announcement for the next unvault this week, so I guess we just need to have a bit more patience. 

If you're interested in the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/mquwct/we_are_digital_extremes_developers_of_warframe_ama/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Many thanks for your response and the linked information, etc. No reddit account but I'm sure the news will trickle down. Sure seems like a lot of businesses prefer using outside SM sites to share news instead of their official ones. Is this a new marketing ploy or am I just missing out? Thanks again

"Next vault announced next week! Expect a rotation very soon. April will see the rotation. - [DE]Marcus"

Typically they make an official announcement here to warn us a week in advance of the old set leaving and Prime Access/Vault always comes on a Tuesday (due to console release schedules) so with all that considered I'd expect official notice here on Tuesday 20th with the new Vault rotating in on Tuesday 27th.

10 minutes ago, Katinka said:

"Next vault announced next week! Expect a rotation very soon. April will see the rotation. - [DE]Marcus"

Typically they make an official announcement here to warn us a week in advance of the old set leaving and Prime Access/Vault always comes on a Tuesday (due to console release schedules) so with all that considered I'd expect official notice here on Tuesday 20th with the new Vault rotating in on Tuesday 27th.

Thanks. Any idea/hunches on who the pair might be? Thx again

On 2021-04-16 at 7:38 PM, yaboilonely said:

No but I'm hoping for one of them to be a zephyr 

Yes! Although I already have Zephyr, sadly I am without the operator skin that comes with the bundle or hopefully I can get the skin in a smaller bundle. I believe that will complete my Tenno/Operator pair combos? 

Would be nice if they go for some of the oldest frame to have seen the light that are in the vault while also ignoring Valkyr/Nyx.

Oldest in the vault :

• Mag
  • Volt & Loki
  • Hydroid
  • Nyx & Rhino
  • Valky & Saryn
  • Vauban & Ash
  • Zephyr

All those are last seen in 2019 (2018 for Mag), As i said, hopefully they wont include Valky/Nyx and maybe even Hydroid.

Would be nice to see Zephyr since deluxe just came out and Mag since oldest

10 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

Would be nice if they go for some of the oldest frame to have seen the light that are in the vault while also ignoring Valkyr/Nyx.

Oldest in the vault :

• Mag
  • Volt & Loki
  • Hydroid
  • Nyx & Rhino
  • Valky & Saryn
  • Vauban & Ash
  • Zephyr

All those are last seen in 2019 (2018 for Mag), As i said, hopefully they wont include Valky/Nyx and maybe even Hydroid.

Would be nice to see Zephyr since deluxe just came out and Mag since oldest

Honestly need a 3x vault again.

Loki, Mag & someone else 

Archived