Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Coloring?

StanicEnemy

Its tough with the limited choices in palette.  There are billions of color schemes out there. Some are recognizable like Tuscan or Americana.  But you might have luck with a basic color wheel based scheme.  Here's the link

http://colorschemedesigner.com/

I would set it to Accent Analogic to get a good mix for your warframe.  Then click on your base color.  The wheel will suggest other colors to accent the base.

Hope this helps.  Plus basic schemes would be white or black body with one color being secondary and then its complimentary being the tint 3. with a Tertiary color being tint 4.

Example would be:

Primary: White

Secondary: Red (this is the color you choose to work with)

Tint 3: Green (the complimentary to red is the other 2 colors at a triangle to red mixed.  (this case blue and yellow))

Tint 4: Purple (This could be Red mixed with one of the corners of the before mentioned triangle.  This case I went with Blue and Red.. But could be Orange (red and yellow)

Energy; what ever looks  good at this point.

Schemes like this using the complimentary colors and such have a built in appeal.  Hope it helps.

Edited by Mhykiel

Thanks alot guys =D 

Its tough with the limited choices in palette.  There are billions of color schemes out there. Some are recognizable like Tuscan or Americana.  But you might have luck with a basic color wheel based scheme.  Here's the link

http://colorschemedesigner.com/

I would set it to Accent Analogic to get a good mix for your warframe.  Then click on your base color.  The wheel will suggest other colors to accent the base.

Hope this helps.  Plus basic schemes would be white or black body with one color being secondary and then its complimentary being the tint 3. with a Tertiary color being tint 4.

Example would be:

Primary: White

Secondary: Red (this is the color you choose to work with)

Tint 3: Green (the complimentary to red is the other 2 colors at a triangle to red mixed.  (this case blue and yellow))

Tint 4: Purple (This could be Red mixed with one of the corners of the before mentioned triangle.  This case I went with Blue and Red.. But could be Orange (red and yellow)

Energy; what ever looks  good at this point.

Schemes like this using the complimentary colors and such have a built in appeal.  Hope it helps.