Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats With Some People Saying The Event Was Rigged?

Rettycombine

Corpus are not winning so some people just go "oh this event was obviously rigged hummhumm, go away Grineer lowlifers you dont deserve to win" even though a lot of people chose to side with the Grineer before the event even started due to lore reasons. Please stop that, its getting kinda annoying

The rewards for the first couple missions were completely in the favour of the Grineer, yes I know it was planned like that, so then all the big clans went straight to them and stuck with them because if they switched then all their work at the beginning would have been made redundant.

So in a sense it was rigged.

it was obviously rigged, get over it or if u still dont believe it then get a clue

but it doesn't matter even if it was, whos to say there is even anything wrong with rigging in the first place ? its like a bad way of saying something is scripted and if its scripted it means it has direction to make it interesting/purposeful 

its ok to accept or admit its 'rigged' without any negative association, some things naturally cannot be left to chance if they are part of some design 

but a rigged lottery - now that would be bad 

lawls lawls 

People say it every event. And I think the same thing every time: So what? Does it really matter?

It usually doesn't cause you get rewarded depending on how you play the game and what choices you make just like everything else in Warframe.

it was obviously rigged, get over it or if u still dont believe it then get a clue

but it doesn't matter even if it was, whos to say there is even anything wrong with rigging in the first place ? its like a bad way of saying something is scripted and if its scripted it means it has direction to make it interesting/purposeful 

its ok to accept or admit its 'rigged' without any negative association, some things naturally cannot be left to chance if they are part of some design 

but a rigged lottery - now that would be bad 

lawls lawls 

Exactly, it doesn't matter if it was rigged or not because its intended to make the game more fun not rip people off.

IT was rigged, steven even admited it and so did most of de.
They saw the poll's 60% corpus and 40% grineer and decided to give grineer a kick with better rewards. "HOWEVER" It never occured to them that adding in a leaderboard would f***k everything up and give the grineer a 100% victory as the majority of people who went for better rewards early on realised the leaderboards counted "ALL" battles from the beginning.
So clans who had rushed 3-4k wins in grineer, wern't going to suddenly say.
"you know what, let's go back to corpus like we planned from the start and have minus 3-4k corpus points"

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Well the first reward was potato vs credits, which made obvious choice for people and clans which faction to grind.

Enough Already

that's what every damn Corpus fanboy is saying right now "BUT THE FIRST REWARD" OKAY WE GOT IT one reward we got a potato since then you got like 5 and we got 2 last night the payout was Forma(Grineer) vs O.Catalyst(Corpus) you had better payouts so enough with this already people Chose the damn Grineer cuz of lore not because "omg that detron so awesome *drools* "

Enough Already

that's what every damn Corpus fanboy is saying right now "BUT THE FIRST REWARD" OKAY WE GOT IT one reward we got a potato since then you got like 5 and we got 2 last night the payout was Forma(Grineer) vs O.Catalyst(Corpus) you had better payouts so enough with this already people Chose the damn Grineer cuz of lore not because "omg that detron so awesome *drools* "

Where's your logic? Read my post above and feel silly then be quiet.

If you can't accept Logic and fact's then your just some Fanboy Grineer trying to make it out to be as if the truth isnt the truth and Corpus supporters are making stuff up.

Enough Already

lol @ people choosing Grineer because of Lore. The guys who chose Grineer because of the lore are the vast MINORITY. The beginning rewards and the fact that many, many big clans chose Grineer are the real reason for their victory.

lol @ people choosing Grineer because of Lore. The guys who chose Grineer because of the lore are the vast MINORITY. The beginning rewards and the fact that many, many big clans chose Grineer are the real reason for their victory.

This. Your the first person I've seen all day who has a brain. Marry me?

It was rigged rolewise and rewardwise. It was obvious at start that there will be S#&$ton of grineerfanboys, but it was insane overkill to put mental pressure on picking grineer by making corpus the bad guys and make it so that rewards favor those that side with grineer.

This event is rigged and one sided, this was not a fight between factions it was forced rape on corpus that DE ordered.

It (probably) wasn't rigged intentionally, but the rewards at the start made people go to Grineer, this made people assume Grineer was going to win, making even more people go to Grineer, as more Grineer won even more people moved over to Grineer, it kind of lost control.

To make matters worse some people (or person) was using some kind of exploit or bug to make the Grineer win even faster, seeing Grineer dominate rapidly on 5 or 6 planet made even more people chose Grineer.

So by the time the rewards were balanced out & the bugs fixed, it was already way too late because of early perceptions. Grineer had basically won by the end of the first day.

It also didn't help that the Grineer were much tougher to fight than the Corpus. Harder enemies, mean longer runs and when your out to get 100 that probably works out to quite a bit of time.

Edited by t4m5t3r

It was rigged rolewise and rewardwise. It was obvious at start that there will be S#&$ton of grineerfanboys, but it was insane overkill to put mental pressure on picking grineer by making corpus the bad guys and make it so that rewards favor those that side with grineer.

This event is rigged and one sided, this was not a fight between factions it was forced rape on corpus that DE ordered.

Pretty much yes. Grineer won the lore, Grineer won the first rewards and Grineer got the clans. Then started the comparison of the e-peens and people didn't want to switch sides because they would lose their points.

Im one of those Minority then I choose grineer losely at the livestream then when they posted the intel before the event I went for grineer. Only did 2 corpus missions for the catalyst  when it was grineer credits vs corpus reactor i still went with the credits.

And for the end rewards I dont really care if i get the red or the blue gun both would only be lvled to 30 to be put away after that.

Im one of those Minority then I choose grineer losely at the livestream then when they posted the intel before the event I went for grineer. Only did 2 corpus missions for the catalyst  when it was grineer credits vs corpus reactor i still went with the credits.

And for the end rewards I dont really care if i get the red or the blue gun both would only be lvled to 30 to be put away after that.

So in other words. Your loyalty can be bought with potatoes. Yes, lore indeed.

A lot of people missed that one, it was around 7am in many parts of europe, and in the US it was 1 AM.

Not only did most people miss it, but the biggest Grineer supporters were already going to support them before battle pay was even introduced.  This is mostly an old excuse for butthurt Corpus players.

People say it every event. And I think the same thing every time: So what? Does it really matter?

Every event?

I hoenstly dont know where you've been, but the I cant recall that every happening until now.

Not only did most people miss it, but the biggest Grineer supporters were already going to support them before battle pay was even introduced.  This is mostly an old excuse for butthurt Corpus players.

I hoenstly dont think anyone here is as dedicated to one side as they claim to be.

Most of everyone just wants the rewards, and as this mission is a pain in the &#!, they're going to stick to the side that had the better rewards first. Just to get it done faster.

And that was the Grineer. Hell I would have done it too if I didn't enter the event late.

Edited by Oizen