Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of tempestarii

(PSN)BigGunsou812

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Le 16/06/2021 à 15:08, llstylish56 a dit :

I also have the same problem (PC) could anyone please help! I've tried going to the Dry Dock Dojo but it's stuck on Voting Mission. I've also tried reinstalling the game and it still 

Go to your Dojo Dry Dock where your railjack is and then board the rail jack. I believe it's because you don't have the reliquary key yet so your railjack is offline

Le 02/05/2021 à 15:15, Lucremania a dit :

I am also getting this despite setting it on Solo or Public. I'm so disappointed. Everyone's been doing the quest and I'm the only one left behind. 

Go to your Dojo Dry Dock where your railjack is and then board the rail jack. I believe it's because you don't have the reliquary key yet so your railjack is offline

Le 16/04/2021 à 22:36, (PSN)BigGunsou812 a dit :

Please fix im unable to obtain sevegoths main blueprint. 

Le 02/05/2021 à 15:15, Lucremania a dit :

I am also getting this despite setting it on Solo or Public. I'm so disappointed. Everyone's been doing the quest and I'm the only one left behind. 

• 8 months later...

Archived