Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Serious Question About The War…

paragasu

Don't tell others that I told you this. Anyo is currently on a stealth mission to assassinate Sargas Ruk. He is Corpus best man for the job with his invisibility. Just wait for good news.

Don't worry there is no grineer supporter here and we are currently in corpus language are we not? ; D ...btw that would be a nice twist to the story...+1

i am still waiting for the dilemma to take a special ending which no-one expects, like attacking anyo and alad v together with ruk or the other way around!

What I'd expect : 

Grineer Victory :

• Sargas actually let the Tenno leave with the pods against his better judgement;
  • Sargas executes the found Tenno pods; he said he'd help find them, never said anything about letting them go free;
  • Anyo shows up, guns down Sargas and destroys the pods, saying Sargas promised to help them find and save the pods, but Anyo didn't;
  • Sargas ambushes the Tenno when the pods are found, trying to wipe both the active and pod Tennos in one fell swoop; new boss fight which will later replace the 'old' Sargas in his proper system.
  • Sargas reveals the war was a setup to splinter the Tenno apart and uses the opportunity to try and take down the 'allied' Tenno; new boss fight which will later replace the 'old' Sargas in his proper system.
  • Boss fight against Alad V with Sargas as an ally.

Corpus Victory :

• Alad thanks the Tenno for service rendered then returns to work on the Zanuka Project
  • The Tenno assaults Alad as soon as the conflict is done, in a bid to try and take the pods back; Alad pushes a shiny red button to blow them (the pods) up, saying the experiements were already done quite some time ago;
  • Alad reveals the war was a setup to splinter the Tenno apart and uses the opportunity to try and take down the 'allied' Tenno; new boss fight with Alad V + Robo-Fido.
  • Boss fight against Sargas with Alad and Robo-Fido as an allies.

"What the hell were they thinking?" Scenarios :

• Sargas and Alad reveal they had planned this conflict in order to splinter the Tenno's unity (and greatest strength); boss fight against both Sargas Ruk and Alad V + Robo Fido;
  • A massive Infested force happen to come to the "War" node; differences are set aside and all involved (Tenno, Grineer, Corpus) join forces to fight back the Infested in a massive battle.
  • The Tenno cryopods are recovered either way and they find that they all actually contain baseline humans from Earth's Orokin era;
  • "Berserker" is freed at the end of the conflict and goes into a rampage (think Jack from ME2 when you first find her) and has to be taken down by the Tenno squad and recovered;
  • Among the recovered cryopods, one is found to be ancient and different in shape, marked "H.T."; it can't be opened... for now;
  • Darvo. Was. Behind. It. All.
  • The Tenno discover that the Corpus indoctrination actually originates from a signal sent from a starship in orbit at the fringe of the solar system and happens to have mental control over Alad V in a bid to open a gateway so that more of these starships can come in and eliminate all... oh wait, wrong game.
  • It is revealed that the Warframe project is merely a virtual reality training device to prepare potential human recruits for the future deployment of actual Warframe exoskeletons;
  • After the fight is over, Lotus calls the Tenno and says "... But Tenno... you ARE the Grineer/Corpus!"... and then the Tenno was the Grineer/Corpus;
  • Once the Tenno makes it to where the cryopods are stored, they find none but a note on the floor saying "The Stalker was here; expect to see more of us";
  • Of the recovered cryopods, studies shows the origin of the end of the Orokin era as being a different over cake;
  • The cryopods reveal the rise and fall of the Orokin era was caused by a religion only known as Wisdom of the Great Steve; the Tenno get indoctrinated and.... one of us.... one of us... One of US.... ONE OF US!
Edited by Wiegraf

Don't tell others that I told you this. Anyo is currently on a stealth mission to assassinate Sargas Ruk. He is Corpus best man for the job with his invisibility. Just wait for good news.

You do know that even Grineer supporters wouldn't mind if Sargas got assasinated, right?... I'm a Grineer Supporter and i KNOW that guy is a bad guy. I really wouldn't mind if Anyo showed up and Railed him in the back of the head as we're saving the Tennos under Corpus control.