Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No matchmaking, too long of a wait if you ask me.

(XBOX)XRichgamer2002

It has been at least a solid 3 days now where i am unable to go public at all. 

This is a BIG issue, as it prevents me from helping others, helping friends, trading, relic farming (the best solution for farming with 4 people), kinda rail jack. I have tried numerous ideas to see if i could fix it myself and no luck.

discovering the fact that it does not affect everyone as my friends are fine, however i still believe matchmaking should be a top priority and should be ATLEAST be fixed in the next hotfix.

Thank you for all the hard work DE team.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)XRichgamer2002:

It has been at least a solid 3 days now where i am unable to go public at all. 

This is a BIG issue, as it prevents me from helping others, helping friends, trading, relic farming (the best solution for farming with 4 people), kinda rail jack. I have tried numerous ideas to see if i could fix it myself and no luck.

discovering the fact that it does not affect everyone as my friends are fine, however i still believe matchmaking should be a top priority and should be ATLEAST be fixed in the next hotfix.

Thank you for all the hard work DE team.

Agree

It's annoying that there's zero communication on the matter yet they were very quick to comment and correct the issue when they accidentally gave people premium stuff. I hate to be that person but the support team really wasn't helpful and after 2 days they closed the ticket with their third and final message acknowledging that it was an issue on their end and aside from the tiny foot note at the bottom of the last hotfix note there's been zero mention of it.

1 hour ago, XAN3MK said:

This might be what you are looking for.

That is indeed what I'm looking for, though I'm very new to these forums so my first bet for this kind of info would generally be in bugs or updates as that's where hotfix info and other tidbits are posted, but thank you.

Archived