Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunner level 9 "Heatsink Flush" do not work with controller's "Context action includes reload"

(PSN)caoshen0625

At first I thought it just not working, but then I remember in controller I use context action to reload(X for xbox, square for PS by default).

After I assigned a dedicate button for reload, it works like a charm.

I just wanna know if any other ppl encountered this, and is there another way to work around, since I don't wanna a waste a button on reload lol.

Already reported to the bug thread

1 minute ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

I think there's a whole thread on this matter.

I only knew about this issue because of it, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed anything about Gunnery 9's lack of function.

There’s one already? But I don’t see this in their “known bug” section of the board.

1 minute ago, (PSN)caoshen0625 said:

There’s one already? But I don’t see this in their “known bug” section of the board.

I don't think people put it in the bug section where it belongs, I think the thread discussing it was in PHP. 

So please do post it in bug reports to make sure DE is aware of it. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)caoshen0625 said:

Found it. This one.

Though it's a call for help rather than an actual bug report. So well done for reporting it. I'm missing this action now that I know about it.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Double991 said:

Wow I didn't think of this I thought the function was either bugged or my timing was off. Unfortunately with all the functions we have I'd rather not waste 2 buttons to reload and do context actions.

Yeah I assigned right swipe to reload, it was quick call for arch weapon. Really missing quick call for arch weapon right now lol

On 2021-04-18 at 8:17 AM, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Found it. This one.

Though it's a call for help rather than an actual bug report. So well done for reporting it. I'm missing this action now that I know about it.

After figuring that out I went and reported it in the corpus railjack feedback megathred but I shoulda made it a whole separate post like this. Glad someone else did though.

Archived