Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition for PVP

(PSN)AdiosGamer

2 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

Also I want that Clans can have max 100 Members.

Why? 

I don’t think there is any point in doing things people won’t be interested in with PvP. It will need a complete redo before that kind of thing could happen.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb krc473:

Why? 

I don’t think there is any point in doing things people won’t be interested in with PvP. It will need a complete redo before that kind of thing could happen.

Because then other clans have more chance to get players.

and also I like the Orokin Labor be functional again.

1 hour ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

Hello,

I want to start a petition that DE starts Clan Wars again and also makes conclave interessting again or makes a new system.

Also I want that Clans can have max 100 Members.

Conclave has existed for the past 7 years and its received minimal support since it's inclusion. I've been debating this topic extensively for the past few days in another forum topic and when it comes to Warframe: The appetite for PvP hasn't been there and it hasn't for the past 7 years.

If it was you'd have seen this happen already, 7 years is more then enough time to judge whether or not players want it and to decide if more support was worth it.

You wanna know how many fixes Conclave got in U29: 6. 

PvP already exists, and it's ignored basically by the playerbase and the developers.

The thing is it's an optional mode to participate in and it's not being exercised enough to warrant any further time, money or devlopment resources at this time, which is 7 years removed from it being accessible.

Add in the fact that every other form of PvP has been gutted out from the game by the developers themselves. So that a clear indication from DE that there's very little interest in doing it.

Theres loads of other PvP experiences out there so why does warframe need to support it further when it's existed already for quite a long time.

The support for it enough should tell the story of why it's not worth it to develop further.

22 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

Because then other clans have more chance to get players.

That’s unlikely to matter for much. In terms of a clan war, surely similar sized clans could be put against each other. There is no way DE is going to make a change that means clans have to drop 90% of their members.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

and also I like the Orokin Labor be functional again.

It could simply be given a new function. Maybe for a special Orokin thing, like applying buffs to primes or something. Or DE could just let us research the things that were there.

• If the whole point is to make the lab work just propose a useful new feature for it. I would say that is more likely to happen than what you are suggesting.

44 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Why? 

I think there's probably more support for a petition just to remove it outright

It's not like they haven't removed every other form of PvP in the game already.

Oh.........wait

There's already the option in paying other developers to create the pvp you, and others, claim would be successful.

However, the reality of it is, the vast majority of you aren't willing to burn money on a game that's guaranteed to fail. Making it unreasonable to expect DE, where their money comes from pve, to burn that money on the same thing.

There's too many pvp games for a generic copy/paste to really get anywhere. The last couple years the vast majority of games released have been copy/paste BRs, more mobas, etc.

So, you want PvP clan wars, but you fully recognize that the largest clans will simply stomp everyone else like they always used to when there was clan based conflict, so your solution is to have the developers destroy the large clans, just so you can have your PvP.

I mean, wow.  Just, wow.  I don't even know what to say really.

1 hour ago, XzWasPzX said:

Duviri will be PVP so just wait.

Where's your evidence to support this? 

U29 had six lines that covered Conclave. I think right there shows you how PvP development is going and what direction it's heading 

Not to mention that entire trailer shown off, which is the only evidence we even have that it exists clearly indicates that's its extremely likely to be an open world update of some sort or a mainline quest. 

So that conclusion is wrong because DE has stated that it's continuing Warframes main story, introducing a new faction and is also a new tileset/open world 

hace 20 minutos, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim dijo:

Where's your evidence to support this? 

U29 had six lines that covered Conclave. I think right there shows you how PvP development is going and what direction it's heading 

Not to mention that entire trailer shown off, which is the only evidence we even have that it exists clearly indicates that's its extremely likely to be an open world update of some sort or a mainline quest. 

So that conclusion is more than likely wrong and also downright hilarious 

I should have said: "Duviri will include PVP". I wont disclose my sources, may be wrong after all. 

55 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

Duviri will be PVP so just wait. But... there are so many other problems to fix and solve that PVP should be the less important of them. 

You dont know that for a fact. Unless you can cite the source where that was stated at all by DE themselves, please don't just make things up. You won't cite sources because you have none as far as we know. You're likely just guessing. If you're at all right, then you shouldn't be afraid to prove it.

30 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

I should have said: "Duviri will include PVP". I wont disclose my sources, may be wrong after all. 

I don't think it would hurt if your trying to support your argument though if your trying to advocate for it though right?

It's something that can be verified if it's true or not. But other than the trailer DE did show off at Tennocon, Planes of Duvri as an open play space has been shown off in a limited capacity since then.

DE on Devstream showed it to say that the one in the trailer was the same one they are making, the environment was the same asset used in both. (I forget which devstream but I'm sure it can be found, but I remember they had a Vanilla Excalibur do a very minimal walk through to show this)

And after searching that's the only real evidence that I can find.

13 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

Maybe Warframe in another Chief Developers hand or Studio will make a fresh remake with new features and fixing things. Also change some rules so its better balanced.

It's been said multiple times that Warframe is not something that will ever be remade or rebooted or anything. There's no reason to make another game when they can build on what they have, which is how warframe got this far at all. No other studio will have warframe because it's the only game DE has that's theirs and theirs alone. If someone else gets it, its goodbye DE, and they won't give it up. It's their livelihood.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (PSN)ErydisTheLucario:

It's been said multiple times that Warframe is not something that will ever be remade or rebooted or anything. There's no reason to make another game when they can build on what they have, which is how warframe got this far at all. No other studio will have warframe because it's the only game DE has that's theirs and theirs alone.

They dont answer to Feedback.

ticket takes a few days and also Staff is not active ingame I never saw them.

also they could do more opel world so you can see more that 4 people or get us out of our orbiters and make a open world.

also warframe is a good game but they need to invest to make the companys say yes to cross save and also crossplay maybe and many things need to be fixxed and they need many new things to get new players and inactive players back.

because some day the game dies. I played 2 games very active many years invested hundres of money and the games dead now. 

9 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

They dont answer to Feedback.

ticket takes a few days and also Staff is not active ingame I never saw them.

also they could do more opel world so you can see more that 4 people or get us out of our orbiters and make a open world.

also warframe is a good game but they need to invest to make the companys say yes to cross save and also crossplay maybe and many things need to be fixxed and they need many new things to get new players and inactive players back.

because some day the game dies. I played 2 games very active many years invested hundres of money and the games dead now. 

I'm disregarding the feedback comment because it's not about feedback whatsoever. Cross play is impossible, Cross save is the goal, but Sony has yet to say yes. As of now, cross save isn't happening anytime soon. Yes warframe is a good game, but eventually it wears on people. That's why you see so much bait about quitting or someone just being a doomsayer. And yes, the game will die someday, that someday is far off as of now. 

Edit: I didn't see that the topic was moved, but I was not addressing DE themselves anyway. I was giving a reason as to why another company can't have the game.

17 minutes ago, (PSN)AdiosGamer said:

Maybe Warframe in another Chief Developers hand or Studio will make a fresh remake with new features and fixing things. Also change some rules so its better balanced.

Why does it have to be Warframe?

Literally any existing or up-and-coming game studio can create their own IP now and develop this fast-paced-steep-learning-curve PVP game that conclave players want. 

But I wouldn't hold my breath.  The closest thing to conclave that has existed was Gunz and that game died a long time ago (2013) and its sequel Gunz 2 is universally hated for being inferior. (Gunz is still running on private servers though). You might want to ask yourself why no games like this are made at all after all these years.

Reality is, this type of gameplay is extremely niche and there simply isn't a big enough demand for any game studio to want to risk designing such a game. They will all take the safe bet and copy other more-easily-monetized genres, that's why we now have so many mobas, hero shooters, etc etc. The market wants simple slower games that are easier to get into.

People can demand, speculate and do all the wishful thinking that they want, but they're not the ones taking risks with what they are asking developers to do. Because if a game fails, the players will just move on to other games but the devs will be out of a job.

And yes, online games die. That is normal. The exceptions like WOW, Guild Wars, etc are like <1% of everything.

Its not only the PVP thing!

Greater Problems are we need new things so its not getting boring and also I dont know how many people dont need a orbiter for the beginng its good but later its only be used to spawn and to craft!

maybe moving all those things to dojo or a relay or something new.

but i prefer dojo for those who got a clan.

others can stay orbiter or relay or something.

also try to make it more open world maybe?

like mmorpgs?

so you can mix it up a bit?

maybe also more than 4 players in a Group.

and we need new maps and new stories to do.

Also a new Syndicate or maybe new enemeys or a whole new faction.

de makes money maybe they need to talk to sony one day they say yes.

cuz other games got it too

hace 10 horas, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario dijo:

You dont know that for a fact. Unless you can cite the source where that was stated at all by DE themselves, please don't just make things up. You won't cite sources because you have none as far as we know. You're likely just guessing. If you're at all right, then you shouldn't be afraid to prove it.

Heard it from a streamer, quoting another streamer. I'm not guessing anything, I'm not able to imagine anything like that. Like PVP in Warframe? Thought it was dead... But as I said, we may be wrong.

5 hours ago, XzWasPzX said:

Heard it from a streamer, quoting another streamer. I'm not guessing anything, I'm not able to imagine anything like that. Like PVP in Warframe? Thought it was dead... But as I said, we may be wrong.

Then you likely heard wrong, because streamers are not DE. That's just a little rumor with no weight. Unless DE themselves mentions it, it's not happening. Streamers always like to think they know better than DE, when in reality it's all just wishful thinking. Not ripping on you, but hearing things from a guy you know, isn't really proof.

6 minutes ago, THE_TELINIUS said:

lol this is a R/woosh moment if ive ever seen one

With this response it's definitely not r/woosh lol

19 hours ago, XzWasPzX said:

13 minutes ago, THE_TELINIUS said:

ive tried and so many other players have tried to get DE to do somthing with conclave but... this is not going to happen at this rate.

Player habits encourage development and with 7 years of that to back this up: Conclave is dead. Let's move on from PvP being anything other than a gimmick when it comes to warframe, there's plenty of other spaces where it's not.

27 minutes ago, THE_TELINIUS said:

if its imposible how can you explain all the other successful games with crossplay, it may be possible but they aint gunna do it cuz its too much effort.

Crossplay is impossible, coming from DE themselves. Crossplay would have alot of impact on alot of things. Nobody ever thinks about console exclusive items, and the economies are too different from one another that prices are gonna get messed up. Cross save is the goal because it's a bit easier. They're not linking all platforms, it's just save data. They will figure out the whole thing with exclusive stuff IF all platforms agree to it.

31 minutes ago, THE_TELINIUS said:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

All I have to do is point to the overall state of Conclave, a mode warframe has had for 7 years to point that out or else we wouldn't be having this conversation. And look at everything else developed since then. 

I'd say it's pretty obvious what the oppinion of PvP is given the body work it's received vs the rest of the entire game right? 

I don't know how much more clear DEs interest in PvP is granted its existed this long and is all but forgotton. 

U29 got a grand total of SIX changes to Conclave so how is that not playerbased habits influencing work currently being done on it?

How more clear can that be made?

You said it yourself: They don't care, and haven't for a very long time. And it's something that as time continues to go on: is also getting swept under the rug. 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Crossplay is impossible, coming from DE themselves. Crossplay would have alot of impact on alot of things. Nobody ever thinks about console exclusive items, and the economies are too different from one another that prices are gonna get messed up. Cross save is the goal because it's a bit easier. They're not linking all platforms, it's just save data. They will figure out the whole thing with exclusive stuff IF all platforms agree to it.

Could get some more information this summer with Tennocon being right around the corner. Cross save is something that will greatly benefit the game but they've said what the hurdles are. 

Fingers crossed  that it does come but for me personally it has little impact on where I'd be playing personally 

Archived