Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specter loadouts for Interception on Steel Path

DrakeRyuujin

Question

10 answers to this question

give your Specter Exergis

since they don't need to reload it will fire much more rapidly than you can normally fire it. Combine with its high base damage (specters dont use weapon mods) and its great

But then DE hear about us doing that and nerfed it.

so that doesn't work anymore.

And I'd be dumb to post any alternatives Here on DE's own forums, for them to nerf as well.

I haven't tried specters but a slowva + operator with maus lockdown will do the trick pretty easily. Slowva to make them slow (doh!) and lockdown keeps them out from capturing towers. At least that's how I did it long ago, I've seen people using a lot of frames to do it solo.

I knwo this answer wasn't what you were looking for but maybe it's useful

2 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

give your Specter Exergis

since they don't need to reload it will fire much more rapidly than you can normally fire it. Combine with its high base damage (specters dont use weapon mods) and its great

But then DE hear about us doing that and nerfed it.

so that doesn't work anymore.

And I'd be dumb to post any alternatives Here on DE's own forums, for them to nerf as well.

So basically Specters are dummies?

33 minutes ago, DrakeRyuujin said:

Hello I need to know what are the best suitables Warframes to become specters (Vapor,Cosmic etc) to do Interception missions on SP solo. can anyone provide me with intel?

You don't need Specters... Only Radiation.

Wisp Specter with Kuva Bramma or any other high power, low ammo capacity weapon. Generally weapons with low ammo capacity tend to have decent base stats.

Wisp specter is just the best option at the moment. Her resevoirs are very good.

Though TBH you don't really need a specter. Just go Nova and easymode interception missions.

Personally I didn't use specters, just used Vauban. His 4 to pull all the enemies in and dance as each enemy ragdolled in a ball. The only mission this method wasn't as efficient on was the terrible Corpus tile. The huge pyramid room.

15 minutes ago, Hello said:

Personally I didn't use specters, just used Vauban. His 4 to pull all the enemies in and dance as each enemy ragdolled in a ball. The only mission this method wasn't as efficient on was the terrible Corpus tile. The huge pyramid room.

That room is so over-designed. Really annoying to play on that one for sure.

Archived