Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silliness Of Double Jump

Freelancer27

The Old may call it "Air Jump", to the next "Middle Jump", today "Double Jump".

What can we say about the Double Jump?

Would it benefit the Warframes if we do have one ourselves, the ability to get into greater heights not only from just Wallrunning and Wall jumping?

Will Double Jumping change the way we think of space ninjas, and most of physics that had implemented in this game?

Do you think it is appropriate for such thing to implement in this platform-like game?

The reason why I posted this on Off-topic because I'm pretty sure it's not going in-game. This is just for fun. :3

should all frames be able to dbl-jump? no

should excal be able to use super-jump once in mid-air, functionally giving excal the only dbl-jump? YES

should melee slide attack spam be nerfed and not spammable? YES

should we have a different dash mechanic? yes

should stamina be both more useful and more restrictive? yes (the reason the melee slide atk is spammable is that it does not use stamina)

should melee slide attack spam be nerfed and not spammable? YES

Wasn't speaking of that, and I hope DE will never got your point of view, if you like move like turtle in a "space ninja game", it's your choice, please, don't act like it's an evidence...

Was speaking of the nerf of the 7.8.0 update, no slide attack, only the ability to slide after a slide+jump, this nerf was the worst for the fun of warframe's gameplay. Really was fun and beautiful to run a full mission without any speed lose...

Edited by ZeGreymane

But the real question is:

Why ppl need so many +1s??

Back to the topic: we have wall jumps, no need double jumps imho

Protonus does not need +1s, Protonus is more to wanting to know about Double jumps, not some petty points on the forums. :l

PS: I preferred to be remembered by heart and not by computer. <:3

Edited by Freelancer27