Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venus Proxima Caches

Monthar

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Monthar said:

I've been to the derelict ship several times, but only ever get the first cache rewards. I'm trying to farm for the mods from the 2nd cache rewards table.  What do I need to do to get the 2nd cache rewards?

the white icon cache B
the other objective it asks you to do before entering the ship is cache A

tho oddily enough Cache B stuff for me doesnt show up as mission reward but rather shows up in mission results when heading to new mission or to drydock mission results

Cache A is yellow marker POIs, cache B is white marker loot dungeon.  The devs know it doesn't make sense and have indicated they plan on updating the published drop tables to clarify it.  I wasn't trusting the drops myself for a while so I tested with screenshots, you might do the same, before and after hitting mission completion.

10 minutes ago, mkah_mvet said:

Cache A is yellow marker POIs, cache B is white marker loot dungeon.  The devs know it doesn't make sense and have indicated they plan on updating the published drop tables to clarify it.  I wasn't trusting the drops myself for a while so I tested with screenshots, you might do the same, before and after hitting mission completion.

I somehow have the same feeling. Sometimes I feel I didn't get a reward, but then there's this 100 endo staring me in the face and I'm thinking: was that it?

I think it's be good if the rewards are classified so you know what is what. So in the mission complete screen it would show: Cache A: 150 endo. Cache B: Internal Bleeding. 

Or something of the sort. Doesn't sound particularly difficult to implement and it clears up what's going on.

Archived