Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Check: Sevagoth and ability toggle

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

Aight, well this is to see if this is a bug or an intended change before i report it in feedback, though I doubt it. I am also seeing if anyone else has experienced this. 

Pretty much while Im playing Sevagoth(only experience it with him) I’ll sometimes get stuck with my abilities toggled. Pretty much to explain this i’ll switch from Shadow to Sevagoth and then i’ll attempt to jump and it’ll activate my first ability and so on. It’s completely random at times but I think it happens when I switch between him and his shadow. But it wastes tons of energy and makes me a sitting duck between most of my buttons dont work since they’re toggled for abilities. 

On 2021-04-19 at 10:54 AM, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

This was already in the game in the past (it's a bug, I mentioned it in U30 feedback) and was tied to entering, exiting spoiler mode. While that is fixed for a while now, it's back with Sev. (so we all know how the sev/ghost interaction came to be/is being developed) 

I'm also forced to hold RB briefly after using reunite (to deactivate) because if not doing so, it 'marks' the controller as if RB is held continuously. 

It's annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon -_-

I still get this bug with the Necramechs on occasion. Transfer in and my gun will refuse to fire, or I try to slide and I exit the thing. This bug isn't exclusive to Sevagoth if you ask me, he's just the most recent symptom of an ongoing issue. Though unlike the mechs where it's a minor inconvenience, with Sevagoth it's a major issue when most of the fun (imo) is constantly switching between him and his shadow. If this has to happen practically every time I try to use him, it sucks all the enjoyment out of it, and at that point I might as well be using Valkyr if I want to claw at people.

On 2021-04-19 at 2:57 PM, Wolfdoggie said:

Sounds like the bug Baruuk used to have with his exalted weapon. I had to make a video to get it fixed.

The exalted weapon bug still exists. I just got stuck with Valkyr and none of the old workarounds work.

I believe it is a bug -  I reported it as such a few weeks ago.  As someone pointed out, this happened in the past as well (I don't remember exactly - but it happened all the #@% time in Eidolon hunts switching to operator and back and WF abilities etc. 

For me, if I use Sevagoth - When I return from ghost to frame by casting 4,  I have to then go to operator and back to cancel the stuck button effect.  Exceptionally annoying but it kind of became muscle memory.

Archived