Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why sigils work better on Raijack crew than the warframe?

MollAgdeduba

Hi... i was inserting a sigil on my rj crew and i notice that they work better there than in the warframe. Why? Now i explain...

1) Height, width, and other attributes of the sigils in RJ crew have a value from 1 to 100 and you can move in that range. In you warframe you can only do with precision the "maxed" and the "lower" possible and if you want to change something you should approximate. If you want to go back to mid value you should ue the "reset" that is a global reset and not only for the stat you want to do.

2) Syndicate sigils have no influence. And one of the most important thing to change from syndicate is this. The partecipation to syndicate should be something like "a glyph" that stay there no matter your equipment and you can change when you need, but should be a "profile thing". Maybe in glyph section, allow also to equip a syndicate sigils. If something like this will be added in the game we'll have this advantages:

• Can use the "sigils" slot of each warframe for what you want, instead of sacrifice one for syndicate
  • You could use each syndicate sigils without penalities (for example i like ceph. suda, but we are enemies) 

Archived