Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Sevagoth + Epitaph Feedback Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

I think he's amazing. I love the abilities, synergies are great. Bleed weapons work really really well with him. The only issue I have with him is the amount of investment needed to make him shine. 13 forma I've had to invest into him. I mean don't get me wrong I love him but I know for a fact other frames can do way better or even are on par and only need around 4 - 5 forma. 

I'm not certain if its a problem on my end, but i'v been able to repeat this:

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: Simply playing the game

VISUAL: no screenshot as it is unnecessary here

REPRODUCTION: slap a forma on Sevagoth's shadow and/or its claws then attempt to level it with affinity boosters active.

EXPECTED RESULT: On Gabi[Ceres], once any item has reached level 20, the bonus experience after the mission should cover the remaining 10 levels

OBSERVED RESULT: No affinity bonuses are actually being applied to the shadow and/or its claws, boosters don't activate, naramon's bonus doesn't activate, dark sector exp bonuses don't apply. only default exp is gained

REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i'v attempted to level Sevagoth's shadow

This also seems to apply across the board as my Epitaph is suffering from the same issue. I know a LOT of people just use ESO, so the hard core level grinders probably aren't even noticing this problem, but this IS a problem.

I have 200+ days left on ym affinity booster, so i shouldn't be taking 15 minutes to level these claws to level 5.

10 hours ago, Leqesai said:

some of your issues are definitely coming from non-optimized builds.

The thing is, when I tried high strength builds, I lacked some sort of defense, I tried keeping him alive with shield gating but energy drain was pretty insane. Tried protecting him with health and combination with rage made him work as I wanted him to. No energy issues, and can withstand heavy damage while stacking shadow form. But then it hit me that sevagoth base form kit revolves only around debuffing and keeping alive. 

If we wanted to make him a better caster frame he would need something that doesn't one hit him. Maybe a shield like zephyr's maybe invisibility like Ash's, maybe some ghostly form like Baruuk's. But his kit works so well already that taking anything out with helminth will crush the jenga tower. At least buff towards damage vulnerability and base damage buff to Reap. Please DE TwT

10 hours ago, --F--NerevarCM said:

I agree, but many people think all frames should have Inaros levels of tankiness while having Saryn levels of nuking.

He is not supposed to be tanky i know, it's just the only solution for him as of right now. When a frame is based around casting stuff they usually have some sort of abilities that prevent them from being damaged. Ash invisibility, Banshee silence, equinox rest and rage, frost globe, Garuda shield, harrow shield stacking, ivara invisibility, limbo rift, loki invis, mag shield gating and bubble, mirage doppelgangers, revenant mesner skin, trinity link, vauban's every single ability, zephyr's airburst and turbulence. 

Usually a crowd control or damage prevention does flawlessly for those frames. While sevagoth lacks both. He doesn't have to be tanky, but there is no other option for him than be a siphon for his team and his shadow. 

My own personal opinion to Sevagoth. 

Aesthetically he's completely gorgeous in terms of fashion, cosmetics, and synchronization with certain attire corresponding to color options. Truly a gorgeous frame for Fashion Frame.

Functionality wise, I feel as though he could use more buffs to his base damage for his abilities and kit. His base damage is fairly low in terms of going into any missions above 70. Even modded out to a high extent, it still doesn't dish out damage that well. Or especially in Steel Path missions where you may not have a team to go with and may need to do certain missions on your own and need the firepower to back up your play.

His survivability could use some upgrading in terms of higher base armor. His abilities are good pillows of survivability. But while under fire, his core base stats don't provide a good enough foundation for him to stand on, and since his damage output from his abilities can't really back that up, the survivability pillow his kit has will go flat fast. 

Other ability ideas.

His kit is nicely done in terms of syncing well with his other abilities, but he doesn't really have any quirks that really stand him out. His Death Well is a good quirk I think that can be flushed out more. Seeing as he's the Soul Reaper of the Solar Rails, why not use the Death Well to really define him?  Like how Equinox's Maim multiplies itself by using the aura of slash damage? Why not have Sevagoth have a damage multiplier the more he Reaps and Sows? But more specifically, how full his Death Well is. 

Say you're using Reap, Sow, and Gloom often and fill up the Death Well you use in order to switch to Shadow. Instead, as the Death Well racks up souls, at different stages of the Death Well, he gets a damage multiplier. Example - Death Well is halfway full, so you get a damage x5 multiplier on regular form Sevagoth. If it's 1/4 of the way full, he gets x4 multiplier. If it's completely full, maybe x10? It would make changing to Shadow more a choice rather than always having to consistently throw it all on him for damage. Since Sevagoth can use range with guns and has (in my own opinion) better crowd control than Shadow, maybe he's be a better option to stay with and keep the damage multiplier. Or maybe you need to get up close and personal with heavy damage, in that case Shadow with his fast (and less costing) healing, immense damage, and de-buffing ability would be better.

His Reap ability seems to have to be recast over and over to re-deal damage to enemies that didn't go down the first pass thru. After Shadow passes through them once, even if you guide him back around for a second shot at the same enemy, unless the ability is recast again and again he won't do damage again to the enemy. To me, it defeats the purpose of having duration on Reap if he only hits the same enemy only once per cast. If he's allowed to deal damage as he keep passing thru enemies, whether he passed thru them or not, would be nice. Especially since he de-buffs them, so coming back around for even more damage would really make Reap even more useful.

Quick idea for a secondary Shadow 2 ability

Shadow has a really well-thought out kit, but why not give him one long range attack? He's a melee character, I get that completely. But why not give him a "Shadow" Ball attack that borrows souls/energy from his (already counting down) Death Well, that way so it it can't be spammed.

Upon impact it has an explosion-like blast that has an area of effect. Dealing maybe Electricity, Heat, or Radiation damage?

Can be modded for strength, range (how far the ball will go before it explodes on its own without a enemy or a wall to impact on), and MAYBE efficiency (how much of the Death Well must be used to perform this ability?) 

Hold down the 2 instead of tapping, and he'll charge up a Shadow Ball, release 2 to release the ball. If you still want to aim the ball with it, keep R1 held down while releasing 2 to aim it.

But like I said, it's just an idea.

Fight Smile GIF by Pokémon 

Ideas for a Second 4/Ultimate

Seeing as Sevagoth's 4 only switches back and forth between Sev and Shadow. Why not give them both a true "Ultimate" attack? 

For regular form Sevagoth, I got inspiration from Rose, from Street Fighter.

2663315-6596548773-sfiv..jpg

He could do a "Soul Spark" kind of attack. With his two arms, along with Shadow's two arms (which are the fashion shawl hanging over Sevagoth's shoulders I believe) come together to charge the Soul Ball. This also ties into his fully charged Death Well, as you will need the entire Death Well (and it must be full) in order to perform this ability. You hold down his 4 instead of tapping to switch, and instead of switching to Shadow, he can channel the souls from the Death Well, form them into a ball, charge it with his energy, and releases it. The ball wanders and lets out a ranged, soul-chilling wail every 2 seconds.

The wail doesn't deal wild, juicy damage, but moderate damage. Stuns enemies every sound-wave that goes out, plus adds one status proc to enemies. The random status proc could be chosen out of the elements that are modded on Shadow's claws, or even chosen by the elements of the primary or secondary weapon RF (Regular Form) Sevagoth was using while performing this ability.

Example: If I only have Toxin on the weapon equipped while I activate the ability, it will radiate a up-scaling Toxin proc. If I have the Corrosive & Radiation elements on my Staticor, but Corrosive has a higher proc, and I have it equipped while activating this ability, the ability will choose the one that is the highest proc on the weapon of the two elements and use it to proc onto enemies. In this case the wail would proc Corrosive damage onto enemies.

The ball can be modded for duration (how long the ball lasts before dissipating), strength (the damage), and range (how far the sound-waves extend). 

A visual, the soul spark/ball would be the center of the ripples.

cinema 4d spinning GIF by Best Served Bold

For Shadow, a laser formed from the souls collected in the Death Well obliterating whatever is it's path. A good visual would be Samus' Zero Laser from Smash Bros. With this laser, you can hear the souls of the dead howling out as it's being fired off. To avoid it being used at the end of Shadow's timer, this ability has to be activated before the Death Well goes below 75%. After the Death Well count goes below that, this ability cannot be used. 

This can be modded for range (how far the beam will go), strength (how strong is the laser), and efficiency (lower the threshold of how depleted the Death Well can be for this move to be used. i.e. instead of 75%, it goes down to 60%, 50%, etc.)

As for functionality, unlike Samus who is completely stationary doing this move, Shadow has the ability to moderately move and redirect the laser.

HOWEVER.

Just like Samus, as she sheds her armor after performing this move; upon using this ability you automatically go back to regular form Sevagoth on an empty Death Well and must harvest more souls to build it up again. (Also building your multiplier back up) 

But the complete flip side of this move is that it does SERIOUS DAMAGE. I mean TRUE SERIOUS DAMAGE. I mean damage the Steel Path bosses would be afraid of Lol

giphy.gif

Other random Aesthetic ideas

Other random quirky ideas that dropped into my head. For Shadow only (since Sevagoth main theme and element is based on shadows, darkness, and souls) Why not make his crouch let him retreat in the shadows or go into dark void hole (Idk if that's a thing, I'm thinking out loud, humor me Lol) to avert damage (since he's really slow without a Rush mod on) to have a way to retreat from danger. However this technique doe drains his energy, and fairly quickly (as well this not being able to be modded for), so you can't be under there forever. 

Speaking of hiding in shadows, upon switching from Sevagoth to Shadow, why not Sevagoth go into into the shadows while Shadow is out? Or be the shadow TO Shadow? LOL It's a personal thing, but I just find it weird RF Sevagoth is just sitting there in the middle of a battle zone while Shadow is running around killing things Lol He's invincible yes, but it just...looks off.

But these are just my out-loud random thoughts. I just wanted to share my thoughts, opinions, and my imagination on my own experience with Sevagoth. Wonderfully thought-out and executed frame. Truly gorgeous Warframe with an BREATHTAKING introduction to him with his quest. 

Love ya DE and folk!

1 hour ago, FallenDisco said:

If we wanted to make him a better caster frame he would need something that doesn't one hit him.

I wouldn't consider him a caster frame... his gameplay is unique...

He is specifically a support+CC frame who is intended to be very fragile. The damage+endurance comes from Shadow...

As for "something that doesn't one hit him" the 95% slow potential from gloom is pretty much all the defense you would ever need. You just need to know how to build for it. Otherwise you are playing him sub optimally and yeah you're going to run into issues because he isn't really designed to be played like a conventional warframe.

Also, I have Sevagoth built with a 30m gloom that does 94% slow, and lasts 200s. This aura persists when you go into shadow making the damage shadow deals very very effective.

Reap and Sow are mild debuffs with the intended purpose of filling his meter. Gloom is the most powerful ability and is capable of near-broken levels of CC. 

I'll reiterate this as much as I can. 

Sevagoth is not a tank, DPS or general caster frame. He is a CC+support frame. People need to stop slapping tons of general purpose mods on him and going, "Gee he isn't very good at what I -think- he should do..."

a 30m aura of 94% slow is absolutely ridiculous.  Especially since it isn't stopped by nullifiers unless they physically touch Sevagoth.

One of the main problems is, the youtube plebs such as Brozime released really bad basic-b builds and because people are sheep they are really confused about why Sevagoth doesn't work as well as they'd imagine...

The real problem of Sevagoth comes from how forma heavy he is. Without at least 2-3 forma invested in all three parts you're not going to be touching Sevagoth's true potential. Heck, the claws require the most work (I have 2 umbra forma on mine to fill a build that is designed for high end steel path). It is like Xaku. Xaku is broken levels of good but requires like 6 forma to make the great builds.

Your build has a bunch of issues IMO. No exilus, wasted aura, two defensive mods, energy generation that contradicts his gameplay, too much duration, way too little power strength and way too low efficiency. 

The obvious build would be to lay on extra health because of all the life steal in Sevagoth's kit but the life steal is mostly beneficial to support team members and shadow. Life steal on Sow is nice for a tiny bit of resilience but this is a shield-gate frame. You want to go full in on stuff that can benefit shield gating (get those augur mods on your pistol/sentinel and brief respite if you don't go growing power).

Edit: I just want to leave this here, I may be coming across as a jerk in this response but it is not my intent.

52 minutes ago, (PSN)BBountyHunter said:

Other random quirky ideas that dropped into my head. For Shadow only (since Sevagoth main theme and element is based on shadows, darkness, and souls) Why not make his crouch let him retreat in the shadows or go into dark void hole (Idk if that's a thing, I'm thinking out loud, humor me Lol) to avert damage (since he's really slow without a Rush mod on) to have a way to retreat from danger. However this technique doe drains his energy, and fairly quickly (as well this not being able to be modded for), so you can't be under there forever. 

Exalted Shadow becoming like a 2d shadow on the ground while crouching would actually be super cool. Right now his animation for crouch is kinda derpy. Someone else mentioned him floating closer to the ground and scrathing his claws against the ground which is also cool. But shadow turning into an actual shadow would be super cool visual effect. Plus be good for the fact that you're sneaking. Unlike what it does now where he looks like he's doing the worm. 

Warfarme  skills 3. Enter the shadow state to kill the enemy can not restore vitality

Need more times to return to the armor to absorb energy. Causes the number of combos to be cleared

I really like sevagoth

Excalibur and Wukong can prolong the time of prominent weapons by picking up blue balls.

And I challenged the 9999 interrupt blasting monster with a prominent weapon, and often failed the challenge due to energy problems. The reason was that the combo count could not be maintained. You need to return to yourself and continue to accumulate energy, and you have to kill the enemy again to calculate the combo when you enter the shadow state.

Suggest:

Turn on the halo of the body skill 3, and you can accumulate energy when you kill the enemy.

• TYPE: In Game, Void Storms
  • DESCRIPTION: I began a mission. I equipped an Axi E1 relic (radiant). I was host, on my own railjack. Eventually, three other players joined. We ran the mission. At the end, when it came time to pick rewards, it said I had no relic equipped and I was not eligible for a reward. The relic is still in my inventory.
  • VISUAL: I was too confused to screen shot, sorry.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown - this hasn't happened before. It was on Seven Sirens. I was on Sevagoth.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As I equipped a relic when the mission began, I should have had a relic opened and been able to select a reward.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI stated I had no relic equipped, I did not receive a reward.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once so far!

1. Base Sevagoth

Base Sevagoth feels kind of underpowered to me. Low base stats, no innate survivability and the abilities feel underwhelming as well.

Reap and Sow. Both are not worth using by themselves and even the combo damage falls off hard. The shadow from Reap should move around faster, Sow needs to be recastable and the combo damage needs to be increased.

Gloom. Good ability in theory but in practice it requires ridiculously high power strength to reach max slow, drains way too much energy to keep it active and has mediocre range. Considering this is Sevagoth's main survivability tool, they should buff at least one of those aspects and/or simply change it to a duration-based ability.

Another thing I don't like is the Death Well meter. Unlike other similar meters this one feels pointless and like it was just added for the sake of it. Like others have suggested maybe add something like damage reduction, heath armor buffs, auto blocking etc. once the meter is full.

2. Sevagoth's Shadow

Now this one overall feels a little stronger. Better survivability stats, the abilities all feel useful and the claws do decent damage. However I do have one big issue with it.

It feels really clunky and slow, both when moving around and attacking. I'm not sure if it's its movement speed, parkour momentum, collision hitbox, animation delay or just all of them but it definitely needs some adjustments.

Overall great design and i'm glad to say apart from a few QoL issues this frame is perfect.

Sevagoth:

Personally i didn't find any problems with the low armor value but it just looks weird how low it is when we speaking about a frame who mainly survives via lifesteal and debuffs.
I would consider bumping armor up to 200.

The drain is manageable on him from Gloom but i would also love to see a very slight increase in the energy pool.

Passive: 
Great ability however the range and speed is ridiculous which makes it harder to hit enemies and the hit detection feels off too. Weirdly enough Consume works just fine.
Lower the range and speed and make the hitbox just a very little wider as with Consume on the shadow.

Reap:
Very good ability but it's shortcomings become very apparent in fast paced scenarios. The shadow can't really keep up with you.
Increase the travel speed of the shadow and we are gucci.

Sow:
Idea and functionality wise this is a great ability tho this is the one i would personally subsume because the numbers aren't there.
The DoT portion is low, the wombo combo with Reap is also weak (i have no idea why % health damage isn't working as you would expect, would live to hear an elaboration how this supposed to work) so apart from filling up the Death well i see no use for this.
Numbers go up. Please.

Shadow:
Due to his slow nature and slowish animations (with Natural talent it's okay) the 300 base HP is not necessary enough especially if you run Gloom lower range values.
I suggest to increase the health value to 400-450.

PS: Scott and Pablo, which one of you played Guild wars 2 nowadays? Sevagoth has really heavy Reaper vibes. :D
Brought back some good memories. Thank you! :)

11 hours ago, Velaethia said:

It seems you may have to manually apply sprint every time. Doesn't save it from Seva or the last time you played shadow. Not sure why.

Could be the case.

The shadow feels sluggish without sprint mods tho. I think needs a small bump to it's base sprint. 

in general, I love Sevagoth and his playstyle. the only feedback I'd have is for the shadow. we are talking about a shadow specter from a technically undead ghost frame and yet it has a typical jump without having any feet, the mobility is pretty meh but that could be all visual idk, and just the overal feel of movement for the shadow feels a bit too grounded. to me it'd be nice if we could at least float with an infinite duration after bullet jumping. the thing I'd rather have is to be able to fly at a decent pace but hey I'm no game developer and I probably missed something as to why a flying 4 would be a bad idea. 

overal tho, love the frame and its gameplay

tl;dr make sev's shadow more like a floaty ghost rather than an alternative grounded sevagoth

the really REALLY bad parts of his kit are the fact he has an alternate dodge animation (please stop doing this no one likes it and it changes the function of parkour changing) and the fact you are locked to only consume the absolute worst ability on his shadow. I get it it makes sense but you have absolutely no control and I'd rather just die and use a life if I'm honest. I mean we cant even melee. and I don't know about other people but I usually die at the worst times to have Sevagoth. like no enemies remaining and I die from poison. I'd rather use Sevagoth's energy that you build up to revive instead or use it to reduce the number of souls needed to use consume it needs to at least as an option or something.

What I'm saying is I would literally change animations if I could and make the connection between Sevagoth and his shadow more apparent. Also learned that the shadow goes where you aim which lets just ask the obvious question as to why it doesn't work like a timed Wukong clone where it goes after people but I theres the function of weakening what you aim at so.

in short ONE give us the option to remove his dodge back into a roll or just change it all together this stops many of us from playing frames that have a decent kit if only our movement didn't suck while playing them. the only exception to this is titania as you never have to dodge with her and her doge is a decent speed and non clunky animation.

and TWO rework his passive on reviving himself into something playable

while your at it the colors on his Syandana don't blent properly after forma
did you guys have play testers? i feel like there has been zero criticism 

19 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Are you sure you dont have dragon keys equipped?

I have not had an issue modding his health or other stats and no one else in this thread has commented about this either as far as i know. Seems most likely you forgot to unequip a dragon key or something. If you have pictures illustrating the issue it would be very helpful.

I have no dragon keys equipped, the glitch happens randomly where applyinh ability strength mods reduces sevagoth back to base health, shield, and armor, and adding energy max increases those values, relogging fixed it, but it happens alot when i go on long rail jack grinds in the void storms

Can we get a vote started to boost sevagoth's armor value, i'm running a maxed carnis carapace (+60% armor) and three umbral mods, a near maxed umbral fiber (+ 175% armor) a near maxed umbral vitality (+700% health), and physique (+90% health) and his stats are 368 armor, 1,070 health, 234 shield. I'm not saying he's a bad frame, but wow is he easy to kill, can barely get through level 20 grineer.

I've seen some people mentioning some issues with survivability. If we were to buff this, at the most I would allow Reap to draw aggro from enemies as it flies around. Sevagoth is a pretty solid frame with some good abilities. We don't need every frames to have high health and armor values just for them to survive, but Sevagoth does have issues with a "get off of me" option, making his lower survivability show. I've actually replaced Sow with Fire Blast just to give myself some occasional breathing room, cause Gloom's slow and heal isn't always enough. Having Reap drawn some aggro I think would be just enough to buff his survivability a bit without going overboard

9 hours ago, (NSW)K1NG_M1DA5 said:

Can we get a vote started to boost sevagoth's armor value, i'm running a maxed carnis carapace (+60% armor) and three umbral mods, a near maxed umbral fiber (+ 175% armor) a near maxed umbral vitality (+700% health), and physique (+90% health) and his stats are 368 armor, 1,070 health, 234 shield. I'm not saying he's a bad frame, but wow is he easy to kill, can barely get through level 20 grineer.

Sevagoth is very heavily reliant on Gloom for his survival, which is why a lot of discussion about possibly improving him tends to focus on that ability. Some mention of increasing his base stats have been brought up as well.

I'm trying to keep a sort of list of what all changes I've seen or thought of that I think would help him without completely changing his theme or entirely altering an ability.

Sevogoth

Armor: 110 -> 150-200

Base Health: 100 -> 125

Base Shield: No change

Sprint Speed: .95 ->1.0

Passive: Allow the use of all of Shadow's abilities while in bleed out. Let Undying Will work while equipped on the Shadow.

Reap: No change

Sow: Increase range from 16m to 20m and scale damage with enemy level.

Gloom: Increase max range from 16m to 20m and increase slow from 35% to 40-50%. Continue to generate soul while in Shadow form so long as an enemy is its radius.

Shadow

Mechanics: Allow the shadow to fly just like it can with Reap

Armor: No change

Base Health: 100 ->125

Base Shield: No change

Sprint Speed: No change

Embrace: No change

Consume: Scale damage to enemy level

Death's Harvest: No change

28 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I've seen some people mentioning some issues with survivability. If we were to buff this, at the most I would allow Reap to draw aggro from enemies as it flies around. Sevagoth is a pretty solid frame with some good abilities. We don't need every frames to have high health and armor values just for them to survive, but Sevagoth does have issues with a "get off of me" option, making his lower survivability show. I've actually replaced Sow with Fire Blast just to give myself some occasional breathing room, cause Gloom's slow and heal isn't always enough. Having Reap drawn some aggro I think would be just enough to buff his survivability a bit without going overboard

It's not necessarily that he needs a health buff, i can do with the 1070, it's the armor i would like to see buffed since it's so low that as soon as shield breaks you've got maybe four or five hits before you enter down but not out. And for get off of me option, using sow then reap is pretty solid strategy for weaker enemies, but i do agree that sevagoth has trouble with instances of swarming enemies.

Bug: Sevagoth rank incorrect after forma'ing.  May apply to any warframe + Railjack.

1) Entered Railjack mission with Sevagoth R27, Shadow&Claws R30. 

Completed mission with Sevagoth R30 so I returned to Dry Dock so I could apply forma

Went to navigation in dojo, then to arsenal near navigation.

Forma'd Sevagoth, Shadow, and Claws so they were ALL R0

Returned to dry dock

Went to Veil->Flexa

In mission my Sevagoth was R27, Shadow and Claws R30 - I could use all abilities etc so they were unlocked.

If I pressed Right menu button to see Sevagoth Rank next to my name it was R28 

HOWEVER - If I looked at mission progress it showed me starting at R0 for Sev/Shadow/Claws and then animated up to Rank 5ish.

So basically free use of full abilities/health etc after applying forma when i should have been gimped again.

EDIT: video:  Note in squad list in upper right corner I'm R27, in menu in upper left I'm R27, my health capacity etc is as if R27, but in mission progress I'm R0 going on R7.

This behavior remained through multiple back to back missions until I returned to Dry Dock a second time.  Then in dojo my Sevagoth was Rank Zero.  Until I returned to orbiter - then my Sevagoth was Rank 11 (where in in mission summary progress had him while I was in space)

AWESOME FRAME ! with some tweaks sevagoth will become really great!

the movement speed/sprint of the shadow feels too slow and I would which for more ghostly/shadow like abilitys for sevagoth' shadow, like low or no gravity while aimglide.

sometimes the energy colour of his shadow and his claws gets reset to default

in arbitration mission the shadow still has the collectable revive tokens after a teammate is revived maybe its intended but I think it would be better if the get transfered after sevagoth changes to his shadow or back

Hi idk if anyone say that already but Reap its bug at the moment affater a hotfix

Reap:

The shadow dosent does any damage in contact with enemys even with big strengh or duration, just the explosion at beginer does damage the ghost dosent do anything...

Idk if anyone already report this but Sevagoth first hability (Reap) its bug affater latest hotfix

Reap:

the explosion at the beginer does damage but the shadow and duration dosent do anything, shadow touch enemys with out dealing any damage affater last hotfix

[Shadow form dosent do anthing just flys around with out dealing damage or anything]

Nautilus sentinel looks like it has choppy tracking for following the player.

• TYPE: In-Game/Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing Hydron as Sevagoth
  • VISUAL: tBJOYcU.mp4REPRODUCTION: Use Nautilus lol, maybe it has something to do with being Sevagoth?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nautilus should be smoothly following my warframe all the time. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nautilus is occasionally shaking uncontrollably as it follows my warframe, as if it drank too much caffeine.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I only noticed it once because I didn’t play any other missions for the night after this mission.

So far I’ve been really enjoying Sevagoth, but he’s got some issues.

Reap: honestly, shadow feels very slow, and it gets stuck on the maps way to often. I’d suggest making it faster and either letting it go through geometry or reducing its collision box so it doesn’t get caught so often.

Sow: Let this ability be recast and reset the targets it’s marked. Also, given the fact that every other ability of Sev covers enemies in shadow and energy color it’s really hard to sell if an enemy has sow cast on them or not. Also, it’s synergy with Reap needs a visual AOE coming from the enemy, or some kind of indicator that the synergy is happening.

Gloom: this ability feels like it has just a tad bit too much energy drain for it to be really practical. It reminds me a lot of Gauss at launch and how his battery would rapidly drain if you weren’t constantly moving around. That’s how gloom feels but with energy, and it’s a lot harder to get energy that it is to move around. I’ve seen a lot of people talk about how squishy Sevagoth is, and I know Gloom helps counteract his squishiness by providing constant healing, but it’s current energy drain makes it very hard to maintain and thus makes it very difficult to survive as Sevagoth. I’d recommend just reducing the energy drain a bit.

Exalted Shadow: this thing is buggy. Like super buggy. I’ve made previous posts here pointing out the energy reset, non functioning ephemeras, the game thinking I’m still holding down RB when I switch between Sev and Shadow. The fortunate part is these are all just bugs that can be fixed and aren’t crucial to how the frame performs. There’s other bugs, but I’m certain others have already mentioned them.

Embrace: Is a good ability. No complaints.

Consume: it’s alright, it’s pathing feels a little wonky.

Deaths Harvest: It doubles damage. Nuff said.

Shadow Claws: These are some of the most fun weapons in the game. But the animation for their attacks break often. Other than that they are very strong.

Archived