Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Sevagoth + Epitaph Feedback Megathread (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

This is debate thread?

Anyway to DE, why is Shadow not respecting our reticle aim and also not respecting terrain elevation? I feel that it should fly towards the direction our reticle pointed following the terrain because now it feels like Nidus stomping his 1 on a higher terrain elevation n the effect appear mid-air like there's an invisible geometry.

So, I've been using Sevagoth quite a bit the past few days, and these are the changes I feel he needs.

-Increase the damage, percentile, and/or blast damage armor ignoration on his 1st and 2nd abilities.

-Increase the HP and Armor of Sevagoth's base form.

-Increase exalted shadows Armor *slightly* and health, by a lot.

-Change Sevagoth's 3 to a duration based ability

-Make Sevagoth's Shadows 1 not have a target limitation, or increase how many enemies it grabs.

Bugs:

-Most of the time, Sevagoths exalted claws can't block or heavy attack.

-(Possible bug, may be intentional) Naramon doesn't work on claws, so you can't get that sweet never ending combo.

-(Possible bug, may be intentional) Gladiator set does not work on claws.

--Read onwards for feedback.-- 

His 3 (gloom) shouldnt drain, it should be a duration based ability, a max efficiency build is still up to 3 energy per second for a really mediocre ability. 

His 1 (reap) and 2 (sow) are both low in damage, for something that claims to do % of health, it sure doesn't feel like it. A boost to % dealt and having the explosion ignore armor like the % drain does would make this ability synergy feel a lot nicer.

His 4 (exalted shadow) is fine, obviously, its not an ability as much as its a change to his Shadow form. Though shadow form is not without issues. The 1 (embrace) has a limit on how many targets you can grab. Otherwise its a fine ability, and quite useful, but having a limitation on how many things you can grab is bad due to how untanky this floaty boi is..which brings me to the next point.

He's super squishy. Like, banshee squishy. My build has a 500% health increase due to a partially upgraded umbral vitality and a maxed umbral intensify, 500% health increase only goes to 800. A base health of 300 is super low considering how sluggish he is. Theres little point in high armor if your health is too low to have decent effective health. Increase his health to near grendel or inaros levels and this form wouldnt struggle so much in the health department. 

Next point is his 2 (consume), the hitbox is super small, and it feels clumsy to use. Its not very hard to miss even with practice. This in combination with the lack of health makes his passive hard to like. Its a good passive, in context, but in practice it misses a lot or you get one shot in steel path. Keep in mind i even use adaptation on his shadow and it doesn't make a lick of difference.

His 3 (death's harvest) is totally fine, the range isnt super large but if you use his 1 then its fine. No commentary on shadows 4 as its just swapping back to sevagoth.

Back to sevagoth, he needs more armor and health. He looks like a frame that would have a lot of EHP but he doesnt. Its hard to have fun when you get killed instantly in steel path even with great effort to avoid damage.

Overview: Sevagoth The
 frame is well made and thought out, has a lot to offer and with few adjustments it should start to become much better to be playable I think because it costs an average of 16 shapes it leaves something to be desired ...

While you are hitting it does not die but it is exhausting to have to stop and stop hitting and hitting is self sufficient. You can rotate the skills smoothly and without difficulty. Keeps energy, life and passive full very easily but it’s like I didn’t say ... You have to keep knocking and stop and there’s the problem

After a few hours the enemies are already with an absurd damage and to stay alive using only life recovery the base of the beat is very difficult except the fact that his armor and health I found very low compared to other frames.

another thing i think his skills could be reformulated some were well thought out but it leaves a lot to be desired one of them are his claws compared to the claws of valkyr reaches a certain level of the mission which is much more efficient to use the melee itself than the claws other skills as I said well thought but left something to be desired could be better.

as well as your armor, health, shields and base energy levels compared to other sevagoth warframe and what warframe you build and end up in the Arsenal. 

the warframe itself and top but please start planning a rework for improved.

4 hours ago, Alextirun said:

When reach the edge of range ,the DOT decreased into only 25% ,from 250 to 63 when sevagoth owns 100% strength and 100% range

after I change the ability range to 190%, it still decreased to 25% at the edge.

I have no idea about it's a bug or not , for most Warframe ability have no damage falloff, maybe he is the special case, I dont know.

I did some testing and came to the same conclusion, however I don’t think its a bug. As Gprime said, other abilities do have fall off, and from what I can see Sow does true damage (ignores armor/shields) so its not too crazy to believe that DE would want to reduce the power of an ability that does true damage so that it cant just AoE kill everything up to a certain level

I'm 16 forma (6 / 3 + umbra / 5 + umbra) in to Sevagoth at this point.

Things I liked and would like to see implemented:

• AI for the Shadow on Reap
  • Lock-on targeting for Consume

The rest seemed like kind of a laundry list of buffs that honestly aren't necessary with better builds and better usage.

Suggestions:

• In caster form, I like Quick Thinking and Umbral Fiber over Vitality. It gives you *much* more ability to tank large bursts and is vastly more efficient given how much you are regenerating through Gloom. Others (like Lesquai, above) swear by shield gating- it's too fiddly and fragile for me, but if you can make it work it's the highest survivability.
  • If you want to deal damage with his spells you need to create density. If you swap to Shadow and gather everything up, a single sow-reap combo with all of the overlapping AoEs will absolutely wreck; if you do it twice to get the Reap debuff it gets even sillier. If you don't want to deal with going in and out of Shadow, consider Proboscis Cernos, Ferrox, or Telos Boltace.
  • Power Strength is not really a high priority on Shadow form. Your damage comes from claws, which scale with your base form's Strength. What you really want is range- yanking half the map into a ball and then getting your loot pinata on is pretty awesome.

May I introduce you to Quick Thinking? It works really well on him and gives you a similar self-sustaining cycle of incoming damage -> energy -> sustain -> repeat. With Primed Flow and QT your EHP is vastly higher, and just increases with armor, Adaptation, Arcane Guardian, etc.

1 hour ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

I did some testing and came to the same conclusion, however I don’t think its a bug. As Gprime said, other abilities do have fall off, and from what I can see Sow does true damage (ignores armor/shields) so its not too crazy to believe that DE would want to reduce the power of an ability that does true damage so that it cant just AoE kill everything up to a certain level

But it’s pretty low true damage. And even at level 40s it takes 6 seconds for the ability to actually kill. So it’s not even at mid level and already the TTK is pretty bad. So just making the ability worse at longer ranges doesn’t really make sense.

16 forma into Sevagoth, including 2 umbra. Overall fantastic frame, really enjoying him. A few rough edges that would be nice to improve (details below), but again, overall, I love him and anticipate maining him go-forward.

Specific feedback:

• He is a forma monster, and some of them- lack of an aura polarity, lack of mod capacity due to a lack of a matching stance polarity on the claws- just feel like petty extortion.
  • Base stats are pretty squishy and paint him into a corner of either going into Quick Thinking or shield gating to survive SP content. Not necessarily the end of the world given his passive, but with the issues with his passive (see below) it's a bit problematic.
  • His passive is really annoying in practice- it could really use either a hitbox to hit targets in your path or a lock-on mechanic like Landslide so you're not stuck constantly catapulting yourself across the room when you miss. Also, it would be a nice QoL if kills with it fed into his revive counter rather than just a static counter- it would avoid redundancy with teammate revives.
  • Reap could really benefit from some AI behind how it moves. Seeking out targets not currently affected by the debuff at the very least would be a great QoL improvement. Otherwise, over all solid.
  • Sow needs a falloff radius / % in the tooltip, it's clearly present in-game but not revealed. Would also be really nice to make it recastable so you're not locked out while waiting for it to expire on some hyekka glitched into a wall.
  • Gloom's casting time is extremely long, which pairs poorly with the prohibitive cost of maintaining it. Either a cast time reduction (like half) to make it a more active "I need heals now" ability or an energy cost reduction so you can leave it up more consistently would help a lot.
  • Exalted Shadow is great, but the way it's gated behind kills makes it inaccessible in a lot of situations- in many missions it is out of reach until the mission is already effectively done. There are a lot of options here- starting a mission with a full well, allowing damage dealt or damage taken to build the well, having it build with ability usage. Regardless, it would be nice to make it more accessible.
  • Embrace is phenomenal.
  • Consume has the same issues noted above about his passive. Either a hitbox striking targets along your trajectory or a lock-on mechanic like Landslide would help this a LOT.
  • Death's Harvest is a really strong debuff, but really needs more visual feedback for targets affected.
  • Claws could use a bit more range.

3 hours ago, -xXx-B-e-A-s-T-xXx- said:

I was under the impression that the Shadow would control itself, why would I want to become something weaker, slower, less-versatile and melee-only while the frame just sits there? I don't use claws for melee normally, the range is awful, there is literally no reason or situation where I would use Sevagoth, my guy is all about shadows and has zero stealth or maneuverability, its like it wants to be an Ash but it failed its class miserably.

Because turning into a giant shadow monster with big claws is fun. Also Shadows abilities maybe need some adjustments, but overall they’re good abilites and has a lot more versatility than a frame like Valkyr.

Just a personal thought...the gage for the 4 is based on kills, but I should be based on damage dealt...otherwise sevagoth is not a frame to use in junctions or boss fights where adds don't exist....this is very very similar to grendels problem, and the sucky thing here is that a majority of sevagoths damage potential is in his shadow form while the sow and reap do amazing damage at normal content, that combo does not work on steel path at all.

I think possible future frames should be made to be usable in steel path as the base concept for the frame...cause makeing it for base star chart doesent translate well leading into an endgame that you realise fave frame X no longer is viable unless using a meta build...which while some of those builds are fun, that may not be the way they want to experience that frame at endgame. I have a feeling these thoughts have hit this forum a few times, but it doesent make it less important to consider moving forward

3 hours ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

If abilities have damage falloff we should certainly see this represented on the ability page. It is certainly problematic to not know how these things work until seeing values ingame that don't match the ability page.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

But it’s pretty low true damage. And even at level 40s it takes 6 seconds for the ability to actually kill. So it’s not even at mid level and already the TTK is pretty bad. So just making the ability worse at longer ranges doesn’t really make sense.

Honestly the damage isnt even whats good about sow. Its the combination of sow + reap that does most of the non-shadow forms damage, but I do agree it seems off because of how low the damage is

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

If abilities have damage falloff we should certainly see this represented on the ability page. It is certainly problematic to not know how these things work until seeing values ingame that don't match the ability page.

Oh definitely. In fact, In the testing I did earlier a lot of what sevagoth does isnt well stated. For instance, i found out that neither reap nor sow add to the actual death well of sevagoth. Enemies passively add a small percentage to the well as long as they are within gloom radius, but its mainly enemies that die within gloom radius that builds up the well. 

Likewise, although the claws have only a 24% status chance, I (with no status mods) procced either slash or impact every hit out of 100 tries. And the heavy attack damage was proccing slash procs of up to 1 million damage. 

52 minutes ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Oh definitely. In fact, In the testing I did earlier a lot of what sevagoth does isnt well stated. For instance, i found out that neither reap nor sow add to the actual death well of sevagoth. Enemies passively add a small percentage to the well as long as they are within gloom radius, but its mainly enemies that die within gloom radius that builds up the well. 

Likewise, although the claws have only a 24% status chance, I (with no status mods) procced either slash or impact every hit out of 100 tries. And the heavy attack damage was proccing slash procs of up to 1 million damage. 

Interesting. I think I've observed Sow being the primary contributer to the death well. Whenever I cast it the well shoots up like halfway. Using just Gloom the well doesn't seem to go up very much but maybe I'm backwards in what I'm actually seeing.

I was in ESO levelling up my Shadow and Claws when I suddenly fell under the map as the Shadow. I used /unstuck, it brought me back, but then when I jumped it took me to the top of the sky box. I fell back down eventually but my screen kept glitching, it would turn and till the FOV. From then on, when I was Sevagoth, my FOV was set to the minimum and I could only reset it by using operator. 

Later, in the same ESO, I was taken out of Shadow form and then locked out of Operator. Then when I tried to go into Shadow form again, Simaris locked me out of the ability, and then none of my abilities worked. All were saying that they were in use. I then jumped and began unprompted infinitely double jumping, which took me to the top of the map. I used /unstuck again, but all it did was bring me to the floor. I was still infinite jumping. I eventually stopped jumping, don't know how, and was stuck on the ground, unable to cast abilities or go back into operator. 

Also, the Exalted Claws gain experience very slowly.

19 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Interesting. I think I've observed Sow being the primary contributer to the death well. Whenever I cast it the well shoots up like halfway. Using just Gloom the well doesn't seem to go up very much but maybe I'm backwards in what I'm actually seeing.

One thing I do intend to test is whether an enemy dying near sevagoth increases the well if gloom isnt active, also testing if the well increases with gloom inactive but the enemy that died being procced by reap/sow 

1 minute ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

One thing I do intend to test is whether an enemy dying near sevagoth increases the well if gloom isnt active, also testing if the well increases with gloom inactive but the enemy that died being procced by reap/sow 

As long as sow affects a target the meter should be filling. This includes targets killed by allies.

On 2021-04-17 at 11:10 AM, greiff said:

I think you need to do something about Sevagoth parts drop rate.... 10% is a tad low, and after 2.5 days, at least 4-5 hours farming each day, but not a single neuroptic is a little silly.... i have more than 10 parts of both chassis and system though....... 😓

And I have only systems and neuros with no chassis - i had 6 systems in a row even returning to DD .. thats after 42 runs day 1, and about 12 runs yesterday .. but the visual vomit is really killing my eyes and headspace.. and I have all effect low or off and it bites.  I was running Neptune Nu Gua .. maybe the chassis drops better elsewhere?  The drop table states all are 10% but hard to believe I could roll 6 systems in a row .. they really should change the RNG to PNG (programmed num gen) 

Got another bug for y'all.

If you are in the simulacrum as Sevagoth have invincibility on your shadow does not inherit this. It will take full damage and die. Which is really frustrating when I am trying to test something other than survival. 

10 hours ago, AeinzPrime said:

Reap: Increase damage
Gloom: Decrease energy drain
Sevagoth's Shadow: please make it immune to those bullcrap dispel 

last i fought the stalker, it IS immune to being dispelled. I can even float into nully bubbles without even worrying about them.

unless that ISN'T intended....

Sevagoth: Increase base armor so around 150-200, higher energy pool or change his 3 to duration based. Maybe give a slight bump to hp.

Claws: Increase range a tiny bit.

Shadow: BUFF HP. Lessen energy cost for abilities since its not a permanent form. Too much micro management for such a short duration.

Messed with Sevagoth for about a day. Impressions are mostly positive; I was initially put off because his gameplay really wasn't what I expected but I have come to like him for what he is. I'll attempt to give a detailed analysis but this guy is a BIG beast with a lot of moving parts (3 different moddable components!) so it's taking me a while to wrap my head around him. Haven't Forma'd him or anything yet unfortunately but I plan to.

Observations:

Sevagoth is the first Warframe in almost 2 years to have less than 150 base energy, ignoring those that don't use energy at all. I don't really mind this; if anything having frame after frame with nearly limitless energy pools was getting annoying.

Sevagoth's base stats seem to be deliberately mediocre in general. Below average shield, sprint speed, average health, close to minimal armour.

The Shadow, by comparison, is significantly more durable than Sevagoth himself, with very high Armor
If you count Seva and his Shadow together then Sevagoth has a total of 200 base health with an average of 330 Armor between them (disclaimer: armor math does not actually work like this).

There doesn't seem to be any sort of cooldown/etc. on Seva's resurrection passive, and the Shadow seems to literally one-shot anything it hits while in deathmode, so it's actually quite a reliable way of keeping Seva alive.
Because of this, using Rage to generate energy is much safer and more reliable than it looks since if you "die" you can just come back while (presumably?) keeping the energy.

There doesn't seem to be much of a direct penalty for dying as the shadow, as swapping to it has no upfront cost nor does dying as it. As far as I can tell, all that happens is that you are swapped back to Seva at his old location (which can indeed be quite penalising in missions where you have to move forward, less so in stationary missions like Defense) and I THINK you don't get the healing that you normally get when swapping back properly?
...Right, the healing. It's only mentioned in his Tips (yay, uninformed players swamping feedback threads because relevant information isn't player-facing enough!), but Sevagoth is healed after reuniting with his shadow based on how long the shadow was out. This makes the shadow quite useful for survivability as swapping to it renders Seva himself invulnerable, dying as the shadow means almost nothing, and Seva will be refreshed once you swap back to him.
Because of this I would say that Sevagoth is actually quite survivable -- certainly more than his frail stats would suggest -- on account of him having multiple forms of self-healing, a JoJo Stand that takes damage for him while he chills and recovers, and a passive that pretty much amounts to "you have to die twice to actually die".

The drawn-back camera when playing the Shadow makes it feel slower than it is; it's actually quite mobile (1.10 sprint speed, dash attack, extended dodge roll)

The Death Well meter does not seem to appear until Sevagoth is Rank 10.

Sevagoth is comprised of 3 different moddable components which is kind of crazy.

Sow + Reap (or as I call it, the Reapsplosion) dealing % life as its base damage means that it performs uniformly on creatures with different max life, and the only controlling variable is armour. Unfortunately, armour still scales higher and higher per level, so it still doesn't really scale indefinitely. Even with significant Strength investment (>200%) it still struggles to kill even trash mobs at high levels.
Additionally, the fact that it deals a % of a target's CURRENT life means it's quite bad at actually killing things unless it's a one-shot. It also makes the ability somewhat self-mitigating since exploding one enemy ipso facto reduces the life of other enemies in the explosion, which makes the explosions generated off of them do less damage; this limits its ability to chain explosions in large groups of foes, although given how stupid Volt and Legerdemain!Mirage are this might be intentional.
Sow's DoT is quite trivial by itself but it is fairly useful for sucking up life with Gloom esp. because it ignores armour, and the fact that it ignores LoS means it can do cheesy things like reveal enemies' positions with damage numbers (or just kill things through walls, which is stupid, but I'm over getting bent out of shape about things like this). It can kill low to mid level enemies sometimes esp. in conjunction with Reap but its damage is too low for this to hold up past about level 40. Past that point it mostly exists to fill your meter and suck up life, which I suppose is fine.

I think Rage is the way to go with Sevagoth for energy management due to him having a pretty generous cushion against dying.

Embrace seems to be best used against far-away foes, since its conical projection means it gathers enemies from a wider area the further you are away. It's not useful for gathering nearby foes since unlike many other cone AoEs it doesn't seem to have any sort of peripheral contact.

Shadow Claws seem to have a very poor reach, which is exacerbated by Embrace's lack of close-quarters effectiveness. Because of this, the Shadow seems much more effective as a midrange skirmisher than a straight cqc melee, as gathering big groups of foes from far away and hacking away at the resulting ball o' dudes feels much more effective than weaving through a disparate crowd killing them individually. This is aided by the Claws' 100% followthrough.

Things I like:

Seva's base design is so gorgeous that it almost seems a shame to recolour him or defile his silhouette with cosmetics. I say this in p much every feedback thread but holy CRAP the art team cannot possibly be given enough praise. 10/10 work.
I love the contrast between Sevagoth being somewhat spindly and frail and his Shadow being enormous and monstrous, backed up further by their respective stat spreads. Much like Xaku's irregular stats, it reinforces the idea of Sevagoth being a tormented, harrowed character. Good use of game mechanics to establish characterisation.

I like how Sevagoth uses the Shadow as a survival tool. It's a pretty unique form of survival that requires you to constantly change how you play and if you do it right he's nearly unkillable, and it adds an extra dimension to the shadow beyond just being an ult that you hit for teh damage -- you have to use it effectively to stay alive.

In low levels where the Reapsplosion is actually Good it's extremely satisfying to get off. So is using Gloom and Sow to continuously drain life from an entire room at once.

Shredding enemies as the Shadow is inherently fun.

I like the idea of Reap where it follows alongside you and opens up enemies to damage. It makes it more useful in mobile missions and makes Sevagoth more of a team player. Priming strong foes and blasting them for meter is fun even if the reapsplosion itself is kind of meh.

Gloom's visuals are amazing and I like that it also helps Sevagoth's team.

The Shadow's deranged animations are amazing to watch.

Things I don't like:

As has been mentioned many times, Reap is a bit dumb and tends to get stuck on walls or chase after enemies in the next room while ignoring those in front of you.
Additionally running alongside Reap, which I think is an intended strategy in mobile objectives, often causes it to obscure large portions of your screen.

Reapsplosion scales terribly and ceases to be useful at all against heavies past about level 30, and useful against anything even lightly armoured past about level 80 even with high investment. This is pretty bad because I think it's supposed to be the main point of satisfaction when playing Sevagoth and without it functioning his gameplay feels somewhat bare.

Sow is kind of boring by itself. The synergy with Gloom is nice as is getting meter but the ability is very much supposed to prime foes for reapsplosion and without that online it just kind of exists as a button you press to get life or meter -- functional, but not fun.

Why isn't Sow recastable? Please stop making per-enemy effects unrecastable. Xaku also had this issue at first. It felt terrible, and was revised. Why did you bring it back? Is it to stop players from spamming it to kill enemies through walls? Because I think a more productive solution to this would be to make it not hit through walls.

Gloom's buildup mechanic doesn't feel right. It feels like it was put in just to kneecap the ability so Seva has to rely on his shadow more for survivability, which I guess is valid, but the aura itself doesn't do a whole lot besides a weak slow and a bit of meter gain.

The pause between dying and coming back as the Shadow is a bit annoying. It's probably not supposed to feel good, and shouldn't, but I feel like it might be causing people to respond overly negatively to it -- worst case scenario where you fail to rez, it feels like you died once as Sevagoth, then died again, which I think in a twisted way leaves the impression that Seva is twice as fragile as he actually is.

The Shadow feels cumbersome to play. The claws are slow and have mediocre reach, and Embrace is terrible at grouping nearby enemies, so I have to do a weird kiting thing where I stay far away from groups and use Embrace to pull them into a ball so I can hit all of them at once, which is cool but feels terrible to be restricted to.
Embrace, meanwhile, pulls enemies very slowly and as mentioned has terrible peripheral coverage, so it feels bad to use. When used up close, you usually miss a bunch of foes which defeats the purpose, and when used far away, the enemies take forever to get there.
Additionally, Embrace has a similar issue to Vauban's Vortex wherein it pulls enemies that are behind walls, leading to said enemies becoming pinned to said walls where they're hard to see and/or hit. It'd be nice if enemies that don't reach the target after a few seconds get dropped or if I could drop grabbed enemies manually by holding the button.

Consume's momentum carrying me past the target is Annoying.

Sevagoth's ability tooltips are terrible. I have no numbers on the Reapsplosion. I don't know what "Survivors are damaged by Death's Harvest over time" means. Reunite doesn't tell you it heals Sevagoth at all let alone how much. I have no idea what the heck Death's Harvest does, because the description tells me close to nothing, but I'm assuming its just a defense debuff similar to Reap.

I think people are overreacting to how much forma Seva needs but the Claws being entirely unpolarised on a frame that already has 2 other things to build feels cruel.

Things I want:

Make Reapsplosion better in some way. I don't really have a preference as to how, but at the moment the interaction feels very unmeaningful and it leaves Seva's gameplay feeling a bit more bare than it's probably supposed to. There are many ways to do this: increase the radius, make it deal True damage, make it deal more base damage, make it deal damage based off of max life instead of current life, et cetera...

Give Reap better AI. No, I don't know how to do this. Sorry. Making it prioritise enemies I'm actually looking at would be a start.

Make Reap fade out when it's close to the camera. I like being able to see what I'm doing.

Make Sow recastable. I don't care if this clears the prior targets, I just want to be able to reapply it if I accidentally leave a straggler.

Improve Gloom's slow so the buildup feels more justified.

Give Embrace better side coverage -- ideally similar to Pull where it also hits a small radius around you in addition to the cone. This will make the Shadow feel much more fluid to play.
Make Embrace pull distant enemies faster. See above.
Make Embrace not affect enemies behind walls, or give it some way of dropping them. See above.

E: Also, I'd personally prefer it if Seva's own stats were kept fairly low. I'm not averse to improving his survivability in some way, but I think Sevagoth's survivability happening in spite of his frail stats is part of what makes him unique to me and I'd prefer him lean into that uniqueness instead of being made a generic tank with a supermode that he doesn't actually need much.

It's really frustrating needing abilitiy strength on sev for his exalted weapon and somewhat nonsensical. Because he's so squishy if you stack strength he's dead in two seconds. Oh he has his 3 powerful enough to virtually stop baddies? Sure but it only lasts 5 whole seconds,. 10 with flow. Not particularly helpful. He is so squishy and so little energy with a strength build good luck getting shadow f orm AT ALL before dying 4 times in steel path. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be ideal to put the base attack of the claws at 500 but make them uneffected by ability strength of either sevagoth or shadow. Or 300 but allow us to use set bonuses and acoylyte mods. In the very least if you don't want any of that. Put the exalted weapon strength on shadow not seva

Archived