Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: Gunnery point influence how the pilot use his weapon?

MollAgdeduba

Ok... i've made another post about this, cause probably the people don't have understood what i really want to know in the post before.

So i make this other post, and now the question is really simple and is made extremely linear: Gunnery point, on a crewman used as pilot, has some influence, or not on the use of his weapon (nose turret)?

Cause If you look at the description in game of "gunnery" say more or less this: "Accurcy and heat accreation when using a turret", and if you go in the railjack screen where you equip the weapons, you have both: Nose turret & Swivel turret (pilot turret & the 2 back turret), so the pilot in fact use a turret, but on the wiki it say it has just effect on the "side turret". I've tried to test, but can't figure how to make an effective testing...

So please avoid to tell me "don't use pilot", "go fortuna for better stat", "i prefer use engineer" and other infinite list of obvious thing.  

Real help will be really appreciated =)

8 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

so the pilot in fact use a turret, but on the wiki it say it has just effect on the "side turret". I've tried to test, but can't figure how to make an effective testing...

Presumably the people that put it on the Wiki would have tested it so some extent and found that. I tried having an NPC pilot and I never noticed if they fired the nose guns or not. 

• The only way to test it would be to compare the performance between one with no rank and one with max rank for gunnery. Have no gunners, just a pilot and make sure you run solo. Have a look at how often they miss the target (accuracy is probably easier to test than heat).

My preference would be to have a higher gunnery skill anyway, regardless of if it applies to the nose gun. That way when you get sick of the pilot they can use a side turret.

Wiki also edited by players.. so...

I have pilot 5 n gunnery 5 on a crew, so I can use her as pilot when I'm doing objectives or use her as gunner when I'm flying the Railjack. Win win.

Unless DE specifically said so, else I will believe in the official in-game description that there's effect on turret at pilot's too. 

Archived