Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Buff Suggestion

Khirax

Like everybody is saying, volt needs a buff, what if he changes his ulti skill and becomes a super supporter and buffer, he already has the Shield which is great for certain situations, i think his fourth ability just need a boost, besides the movement speed, what if he also grants reload speed and firing speed boost in 100% or 200% at max rank for all the party in a short time? This will make him a very recommended Warframe in a lot of party builds making them more strategical at the time of choosing the Warframes, and it will make volt came out from darkness and start shining once again , what do you think??

(sorry for my bad English)

Yeap, I just say 200% to throw a number, the % of the boost have to be analyzed by the dev Team, but I think this is the best way to change that volt useless image , besides I think that is one of the most cool looking Warframes

I don't agree with this at all for the simple reason that he is meant to be "a potent alternative to gunplay". I still think they should rework him to fit that description instead of changing him to the opposite.

I agree with you. I would like to see a bit of a buff to Volt's Shock ability, which I do feel has a huge damage dropoff at higher levels and just falls by the wayside. Overload also becomes highly situational depending on the ambient electronics, which can make his ability somewhat underwhelming in the rather barren Phobos maps.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of new and I've fiddled with volt a bit. He is quite underwhelming, and he needs a complete rework more than he needs buffs to some powers. as I read somewhere else I think his speed ability should be his core. Shock should be reworked to apply stun and perhaps a small debuff to electric damage. Electric shield, instead of being an actual shield, grinding his mobility to halt for full usage, could be reworked to kind of be like ember's overheat (not to make him tank or anything but slight damage reduction with most of the weapon buffing ability). His ulti should keep its damage properties as of right now (maybe a slight buff), but instead it could be castesd onto him essentially creating a walking electrical storm.

OP? Probably, but just some thoughts from a newer player.