Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is energy really necessary?

On 2021-04-19 at 12:39 PM, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

I’ve seen on this forum a couple times that this game used to have a stamina bar. Why did DE remove that but still require us to get energy for our abilities? This game also doesn’t have ability cooldowns. It doesn’t make sense.

they removed the stamina bar as it was more of an annoyance an with the stamina bar gone they added in the bullet jump system which would be more of a hinderance to the game.
if they were to remove energy then would have a HUGE warframe overhaul as nearly every warframe would need to be reworked to fit the new no energy system.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

they removed the stamina bar as it was more of an annoyance an with the stamina bar gone they added in the bullet jump system which would be more of a hinderance to the game.
if they were to remove energy then would have a HUGE warframe overhaul as nearly every warframe would need to be reworked to fit the new no energy system.

Alrighty

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-20 at 1:08 PM, (PSN)Yggranya said:

With rage, i never run out of enery. The "limitation" that energy is supposed to be hasn't worked in years.

As opposed to nuking the room, using energizing dash and going to the next room to do the same? What a joke.

What I meant was players not just spamming abilities over and over on enemies that they can't one shot. Energizing dash still takes awhile to restore energy even if it is maxed.   

Archived