Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Dex & ramblings of a Fashion enthusiast.

I.V.A.R.A

I try being patient. But why is it that literally everything released anymore has these issues. 

If someone had taken one second to put a piece of shoulder armor on Rhino Prime with Dex skin ON and the old/ugly prime details OFF it would have been so clear that it looks terrible. Even the Dex armor doesn't work on the Dex skin. There's an incredible gap between the arm and the armor, and the scaling of the armor is about 7x too big. Stuff like Edo, Targis, etc all look hilariously awful because they're massive and there's a huge gap. 

You talk about 'fashion frame being end game' and much of the 'content' is cosmetic. I'm sure it equals a massive part of your income. I alone have spent thousands of dollars, and buy every max tier Prime Access. The very least I hope for when spending money (and when not spending money) is:

• Armor scaled correctly- chest pieces not being wider than the torso
  • Armor spacing- enough space, but not too much, so it doesn't looked sucked into the frame but also doesn't have a peg exposed
  • Armor materials- more times than I can count, stuff is released together, as a pack, and it doesn't even match. Titania & her prime syandanas in example. You should be able to click the handy "copy warframe colors" and it match but her stuff doesn't. Who cares? I do. I spent $140.00 for it. Bare minimum, packs should match.
  • Armor coloring- to match. This should have been fixed years ago. Instead we're forced to use stuff with the same mistakes (Targis, Tennocon, Imugi, etc) because you won't standardize everything...
  1. Primary = most color, make this red in design, it should overwhelm all other colors
  2. Secondary = second most color, make this green in design, should be less than red but more than blue
  3. Tertiary = accented lines or 3rd most color, make this blue, should be less of this than red and green
  4. Accents = is metals and metallic ALL of them regardless of how much there is, always 4th. Not some on primary and some on accents, because then if you click "copy warframe colors" on guns/melee/armor/syandana they will all match

This would sound sad and pathetic, if, and only if, you didn't base such a massive amount of your earnings and income off of cosmetics. When you choose to do that, you should go all in. Someone needs to sit down and go through every armor piece ever released for every frame that comes out and make sure things look good. Good scaling. matching materials. Etc. And someone should be going through as often as you ruin rivens to make sure previous items match too. Poor carrier prime and his armor pieces also have mismatched color channels. It's just infuriating. 

Lastly, I'll add one more thing. When I buy a Primed "_________" it should work on everything. Why do grind-ephemeras have the ability to be placed on pets but $140.00 ones don't? Why can't I use my Kavat/Kubrow primed armors on my horrendously ugly Diemos animals? I get some people like them how they are. That's great. It should indeed be a choice. Every skin and armor piece should have been hooked up and working by now even if lore-wise they aren't kavats. People like me see this as a future plug for you to try to make more money by limiting stuff like the ephemeras & skins & armor to such arbitrary things. What's worse is you even said when Corposant Prime Ephemera came out that you were working on hooking it up to sentinels and stuff. But it never came. 

NlxkIRC.jpglP2B7Vd.jpg

Archived