Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outcry For A Weapon Holster

drMightyPotato

This is a outcry, a outrage... a tantrum even... Why do the weapons in this game come with no holster. Sure they look nice when they hang from nothing on my frames back but i have a feeling like the poor sap has to juggle with a sword and a rife in one and a pistol and sword in the other hand.

At least give us a indication that the weapons are suspended with, i donno, magnetic pads or something. Seeing my frame sheath a sword on a invisible sheath is making my brain go balistic.

Make it so DE!

DO IT!

NAO!

If you look close enough most warframes have interesting... spots... on their bodies that appear to be designed for "holstering". Like for example, Mag has patches on her thighs that sidearms touch. 

Makes me think that the armor uses magnets or something to keep weapons attached. 

I would like Platinum cosmetic options for harnesses, holsters and magazine packs etc.

Watch E3 trailer, it shows, that the Skana is snapped to the back. Fancy alien technology, who needs holsters?

but, but... for the fancy tech they have we can still see where they are sitting in the dojo, dont we? F*** who need sit pads XD

On to what you said tho, the skana does snap when exa holsters it, whitch brings a question: where does the snap sound come from? Certanly NOT from a invisible holster

If you look close enough most warframes have interesting... spots... on their bodies that appear to be designed for "holstering". Like for example, Mag has patches on her thighs that sidearms touch. 

Makes me think that the armor uses magnets or something to keep weapons attached. 

I would like Platinum cosmetic options for harnesses, holsters and magazine packs etc.

I see this with Ember, on her thigh there's those little thingies, uh... Thingies... No idea what to call them, but the weapons see to fit in that, they're kinda like little pouches.

Though it'd be interesting to see future weapons in the game designed in a way so that they would fold into a compact form for easier holstering and so that they take up less space when attached to the back like the weapons in the Mass Effect series.

Oh, would be amazing. Also, imagine if weapons like Orthos will be retractable? Two blades with grip bwtween in compact form, which can be placed like Fangs.

Would be great to have some different variants of holsters, for platinum or whatever

And also option to move their position across the warframe!

ill carry an ogris between my volts legs, that way ill be more intimidating to the female frames

Holsters for plat?How about no?

Um, paid only cosmetics in a game where you can get EVERYTHING else for free?

DE needs to make money somehow. If you can't afford luxury items to look unique then you don't need to have them.

Edited by DavidSPD