Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seperation issues getting worse and new Host migratation bug.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

How is it that players can get seperated but not kicked from the mission??   It started a long time ago but its pretty freaking common to be in a small or full group and everything going fine one minute and the next you look up and you are alone.   Most of the time I only group with people I have invited to I am able to ask them right away why they left the group and their answer is always the same.   They say they didnt leave, they are still in the mission.   

===================

But I have a new problem I have been experiencing since update 29.   I will be a client in a squad and we will be doing a mission.   It can happen early on or in the middle but the Host will bail.......  Instead of the game picking a new host and everyone loading into the mission in progress we just get aborted out of the mission.   I have talked to one or two of these hosts and they say they didnt bail they just got kicked from the mission.

Last night the first isolation vault I attempted for nightwave I was a client and the host got kicked right as we got to the toxin time gate.  Everyone else survived the transition and we continued on with our mission but when we made it back to Necralisk the mission didnt count for nightwave.  

Archived