Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Lephantis

StanicEnemy

Rhino? I always liked playing him with Frost, and using freeze, frame doesn't matter as much, I guess, since Soma and stuff like that will dominate him. Soloing him isn't that great. I prefer to play with others since I don't have to waste a revive if I go down, and he get's killed a lot fast. It's laso a nice thing to let other people get rewards from him.

I always liked playing him with Frost, and using freeze

Didn't use Freeze myself, but did get my Nekros by running it solo as Frost. I believe I was using Flux Rifle and Kunai (not necessarily an efficient loadout).

A tip for players considering solo Frost here would be to note that the Infested Corpus head will not attempt to attack (and therefore not expose the weak spot) if you stay within a Snow Globe, and this is true in both phases. Move out to coax it into trying, then back in for easy damage against it.

Also, for any frame with Equilibrium and/or Rage, poison clouds can be helpful for taking controlled HP damage.

Excalibur Heavy impact pendargon max focus max super jump, energy syphon and flow . Super jump only takes 10 energy, with energy syphon easly restored. Using super jump is good way to jump out of toxic clouds and infested surroundings. Using slahs dash in air can get you out of a big toxic cloud. And with the heavy impact you will likely kill all infested mobbies at your landing location. Als the super jump enables you to get close to the faces.

There is also a possiblilty to get upon the planky thing. Don 't  know how to call it but it is that gold smal 'platform' which is in a circle shape. With superjump you can get on it. The spawned infested can 't get you over there and since the 'platform' is really small spawn pods are unlikely to be put on it. This also makes it unlikely that the ancient infested's  attack will stick on the platform, instead it will probally miss you and stick on the wall, which is far enough to minimize the damage. The grineer will not be able to hit you with his horizontal sweeps (not sure for the vertical ). Furthermore, you are stationed higher than the boss so he won 't hit you when he pops out of the ground. Also you get a nice spot to almost directly hit him in the face with a shotgun

If you fall down or need to dodge (I said it was unlikely for the ancient and corpus to hit the platform, but it may happen sometimes) You have heavy impact to push and kill the mobs when you land. super jump will bring you easly up again. Durin the camping period on the platform you are likely to regain your energy for another super jump or slide dash for ammo/health/mod drops.

Edited by AlmightyT0T

I have solo'd J-3 Golem (Refuse to use the replacement name) with Ash, as I recall, armed with my Boltor, Twin Gremlins, and Plasma Sword. It's a long winded fight; not hugely challenging, but for me it highlights the artificial, punishing difficulty of the fight - namely the randomly spawning poison clouds that are for all intents and purposes unavoidable, and the Infested penchant for knockdown and stagger that renders the player frustrated (and often instakilled if knocked down within the aforementioned poison).

Since I got Nekros, I have not been back to face it again, and don't see it as very likely. It's unfortunate, as it's still one of the better boss fights in the game, and aesthetically quite well designed.

Edited by MalusCalibur

I have solo'd J-3 Golem (Refuse to use the replacement name) 

ROFL, sounds like an veteran, isn't. (this is not meant offensive)

The J-3 Golem is still that toxic infested on Jupiter ^^

The J-2000 Golem is the boss you fight in the Orokin Derelict, which indeed is renamed as Lephanis to prevent confusion, seems it couldn't save you of making that mistake

XD

ROFL, sounds like an veteran, isn't. (this is not meant offensive)

The J-3 Golem is still that toxic infested on Jupiter ^^

The J-2000 Golem is the boss you fight in the Orokin Derelict, which indeed is renamed as Lephanis to prevent confusion, seems it couldn't save you of making that mistake

XD

Well that is one good reason to change the name of J-3000. Plus it just sounds like filler: J-3 golem(Jupiter boss)/J-3000(Couldn't think of something new)

AAARGH 

^^

it keeps happening again XD

J-3 Golem jupiter stupid toxic guy. J-2000 Golem Big boss in Orokin Derelict. Lephanis J-2000 Golem renamed to prevent confusion since the reffering part (J-2000 should replace J-3) was no longer of use because they decided to keep the old J-3 as well.

However, seems to not have worked for few people ^^