Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't apply point strike and critical delay after recent update

(XBOX)Dat gamma man

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dat gamma man said:

If I try to apply point strike and critical delay to the same gun after the most recent update it flashes red and indicates that I can't apply both at the same time even though they are different mods.

They are now treated as the same mod after Critical Delay's numbers got buffed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It is just like DE to when trying to "buff" something they have to also "nerf" it as well. I would not have a problem with this new exclusivity if it had a good reason for existing. Previously Critical Delay was trash...DE buffs it making it something some players might actually choose to use on a build but because it potentially could have a positive interaction with Internal Bleeding it now has to be exclusive? This reasoning is silly at best...if mod interactivity is reason enough to make mods that buff stat X exclusive then there should be a LOT more mod exclusivity. It is not the only silly change the shot gun equivalent got the same change as well for allegedly the same reason.  But the silliest thing of all is that this specific exclusivity worthy mod interaction only matters if said weapon you are using or want to use Critical Delay and Internal Bleeding on has a baseline fire rate of 3.9 or less. On all weapons with a greater than 3.9 fire rate that mod interaction does not happen and thusly the only reason for this exclusivity no longer exists.

Archived