The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cambian Drift game freez

PetMac

My apologies if there is a thread about this already, I couldn't find it.

For the 2nd time in 2 weeks, after doing some major gathering in Cambian Drift, my game totally froze. Both of the times I was fishing (2 different spots). Camera stays active, zooming to throw spear stays active, but that is about it. I can't move, use skills, throw spear etc. It ends up in aborting the mission making all I done for nothing. Needless to say that doesn't want me to go gather in CD no more 🥴

This happens when the harpoon hits the fruit hanging from the tree.
I made a similar report and bug report before, but the management did not respond.
They said, "Let's go back often before the bug happens".

The fish is flying in the air, so this is what happens when the harpoon shot fails.

The fruit hanging from the tree = "Gravid Blastema"

ttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/f/fd/GravidBlastema.png

(I couldn't paste it properly, so please add an "h" to the beginning of the URL.)

Past Articles
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1223704-hitting-a-low-hanging-gravid-blastema-with-a-fishing-spear-causes-you-to-get-stuck-in-place/?tab=comments#comment-11984573

Thank you for responding yuji8157. I didn't notice hitting the fruit but it totally makes sense and could well have been happening.

My partner had the same thing happening but with 1 difference. We were in a party when it happened to him, leaving the party fixed it for him, weird. I was solo both times.

On 2021-04-20 at 6:27 AM, PetMac said:

My apologies if there is a thread about this already, I couldn't find it.

For the 2nd time in 2 weeks, after doing some major gathering in Cambian Drift, my game totally froze. Both of the times I was fishing (2 different spots). Camera stays active, zooming to throw spear stays active, but that is about it. I can't move, use skills, throw spear etc. It ends up in aborting the mission making all I done for nothing. Needless to say that doesn't want me to go gather in CD no more 🥴

Hi PetMac, I'm happy to report that we have been able to reproduce this issue on our end, and we're currently in the process of working on a fix. Until a fix is available, we recommend that you avoid zooming in with the spear before throwing it.

Archived