Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking is broken

(XBOX)Aristot

Since the last major update, it's impossible to join any mission with other players at all. The game works perfectly fine but only "solo" and that's just ridiculous for a space ninja multiplayer game. I can see other players in Cetus or Fortuna, but you just can't match with anyone. Playing on Series X, NAT Open, Connection perfect. Every other game works well in mulitplayer, just my beloved Warframe won't do it anymore. Please fix it asap. There is no reason to play the game at all, without the multiplayer shared world. Thank you!

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Aristot:

Since the last major update, it's impossible to join any mission with other players at all. The game works perfectly fine but only "solo" and that's just ridiculous for a space ninja multiplayer game. I can see other players in Cetus or Fortuna, but you just can't match with anyone. Playing on Series X, NAT Open, Connection perfect. Every other game works well in mulitplayer, just my beloved Warframe won't do it anymore. Please fix it asap. There is no reason to play the game at all, without the multiplayer shared world. Thank you!

Same

Archived