Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when aborting the final phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest to return to the Dojo.

• Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.

• Fixed an infinite Railjack load tunnel when a Client joins from their Orbiter and tries to go to the Relay.

• Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis. 

• Fixed the "Reset Skills" button not resetting the Crew member's Competency points when using a controller.

• Fixed Crew Contract release prompt appearing when equipping Armor pieces to a Crew member.

• Fixed a hitch during the ‘Awakening’ Quest.

• Fixed the Cancel button not formatted properly for controller users in HUD Colour Customization menu.

• Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when aborting the final phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest to return to the Dojo.

• Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.

• Fixed an infinite Railjack load tunnel when a Client joins from their Orbiter and tries to go to the Relay.

• Fixed the "Reset Skills" button not resetting the Crew member's Competency points when using a controller.

• Fixed Crew Contract release prompt appearing when equipping Armor pieces to a Crew member.

• Fixed the Cancel button not formatted properly for controller users in HUD Colour Customization menu.

• Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.

Glad to see the last part of this fixed cause hate that new players were always asking to be helped to do this and why they couldn’t do it even though it was there when they didn’t get the Vox Solaris Quest done yet.

Thank you so much for getting the reset skill points button fixed now I'll be able to fix a mistake I made where I added a point in incorrect skill I didn't intend to add too... 

Can't wait to check this out when i get on..

Oh & whoever made the Dex Rhino Skin at DE your the 2nd coming of Jesus! That's the most beautiful & coolest looking skin released yet!! It matches my color scheme beautifully I'm super impressed! Please keep up the awesome work!!!! 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)dethmartyr_p said:

Great fixes. If y’all aren’t working on it already, the next fix needs to be for the offensive ability in railjack. I’m on PS4 and I can’t use my offensive ability at all bc it doesn’t work

Reset the Controller to default settings in the railjack section this fixed the issue for me...

9 minutes ago, (PSN)dethmartyr_p said:

Great fixes. If y’all aren’t working on it already, the next fix needs to be for the offensive ability in railjack. I’m on PS4 and I can’t use my offensive ability at all bc it doesn’t work

Wow, i had no idea i just assumed my hired hands were handling everything now, burt I havent had a real grineer battle in space with my greed for greedy corpus loot. Ill check it out when I get back.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)dethmartyr_p said:

We are absolutely working on that, priority just needs some more time to fix!

Any idea on when there'll be a fix for the void rifts 'following' players when you use the warp to ally from archwing? Also I know it's not technically a bug, but cy constantly covers up the temperature metre during volatile missions. It'd be nice to be able to turn off the on-screen portion of transmitions.

Great fixes. Looking forward to when the screen flashing like it is respawning you when doing bounties or vaults on Deimos is fixed. Currently it is not fun running them when it is consistent after finishing a vault or bounty. Hopefully this fix is soon so I can resume grinding out bounties and vaults.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Reset the Controller to default settings in the railjack section this fixed the issue for me...

This reset did not work for me or my mate. We still haven't seen Tether in action.

Any other suggestions?

I was hoping to read a fix for this.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

Another fix to look into is enemy fighter spawning in the void. I was doing an Axi storm last night when they stopped popping up at 60. It may have been because it was the last uncompleted objective. 

Fix it so if you vote not to do next mission. You do not lose everything  from  mission  you completed. Lost 5 rds of progress due 2 this. Fix pets from  going  giant sized in rj. Fix it so either you cannot  leave via short cut or teleport from  bonus stuff, aka mines, transports etc. If you do it fails  2 give  you bonus  item,. Forces you 2 go back and exit via door you entered. 

Archived