Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

Please please can we fix the acolyte kuva extractor bug? It freezes the acolyte mid spawn everytime, ive posted a few times in bug forums but the bug still prevents the mission. Please please fix this so we can farm kuva again. (The acolytes dialogue freezes as lotus' dialogue pops up and it freezes acolyte mid spawn, and he doesnt spawn again)

hace 36 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when aborting the final phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest to return to the Dojo.

• Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.

• Fixed an infinite Railjack load tunnel when a Client joins from their Orbiter and tries to go to the Relay.

• Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis. 

• Fixed the "Reset Skills" button not resetting the Crew member's Competency points when using a controller.

• Fixed Crew Contract release prompt appearing when equipping Armor pieces to a Crew member.

• Fixed a hitch during the ‘Awakening’ Quest.

• Fixed the Cancel button not formatted properly for controller users in HUD Colour Customization menu.

• Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.

Hi, you also have to fix a bug in the orphix missions in Railjack, this visual bug appears when you take out the necramech,
and it is not seen, only its skeleton is seen and this makes it no longer you can cast the necramech again in the mission or in the next mission if you continue,
this can only be solved by having to go back to the dry dock and start the mission again, it is
very annoying, please fix this visual bug making these missions unplayable.
And thanks for adding hotfix #3.

2 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Thank you so much for getting the reset skill points button fixed now I'll be able to fix a mistake I made where I added a point in incorrect skill I didn't intend to add too... 

Can't wait to check this out when i get on..

Oh & whoever made the Dex Rhino Skin at DE your the 2nd coming of Jesus! That's the most beautiful & coolest looking skin released yet!! It matches my color scheme beautifully I'm super impressed! Please keep up the awesome work!!!! 

Yeah. I hope you arent one of these pastel sherbert Rhinos.

https://youtu.be/lN9FFgYi8h8Can we fix Ivara primes ability quiver not showing on screen,  and also I play using a different interface and every time I login I have to reset it back to my interface 

On 2021-04-20 at 8:31 PM, (PSN)Epsilon-Xero said:

Swipe down on touch pad

I've been able to use them r1+ square,  x, and o. It relies on how much energy your warframe has to be able to use multiple occurrences.

8 hours ago, (PSN)dethmartyr_p said:

Great fixes. If y’all aren’t working on it already, the next fix needs to be for the offensive ability in railjack. I’m on PS4 and I can’t use my offensive ability at all bc it doesn’t work

You can use R1+Square if you swipe down or up don't remember on touch pad 

Not bothering with Warframe until you guys fix being able to pick up wrecks and you get Affinity gain on Plexus straightened out.  

Im willing to put up with constant host migrations/squad seperations that make multiplayer a nightmare but I cant even enjoy doing RJ solo right now.  

Anyone else with this issue? I've been using Railjack to level my Necramechs. I'll load into a node, use it for a while then get a few levels on it and do this pattern for a couple of nodes. I'll go back to the dry dock afterwards to slot some mods into it then load back into a mission but the mech goes back to the level it was before I started. The game doesn't recognize that I've leveled it several times and I've found the only way to fix it was go back to my orbiter, only then will it recognize I've actually leveled up my mech. Oh and I can't seem to use my Gunner intrinsic Rank 9 because there's no reload keybind on controllers. 

Awesome. But I really wish you could figure out why the game keeps crashing on me when I'm in open worlds. Most notably orb vallis. It's extremely frustrating. I lost progress to the complete 22 kdrive races on orb vallis trophy because my game keeps crashing. Please PLEASE do something...

On 2021-04-20 at 11:54 AM, (PSN)Magnuspugno said:

Fix it so if you vote not to do next mission. You do not lose everything  from  mission  you completed. Lost 5 rds of progress due 2 this. Fix pets from  going  giant sized in rj. Fix it so either you cannot  leave via short cut or teleport from  bonus stuff, aka mines, transports etc. If you do it fails  2 give  you bonus  item,. Forces you 2 go back and exit via door you entered. 

Dude this has been an absolute crapfest and stopped playing RJ because of this after I framed sevagoth. Now my only problem is getting the epipath set in the market...

Em 20/04/2021 às 11:02, [DE] Megan disse:

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix # 3

Conserta:

• Corrigida uma falha ao abortar uma fase final da missão Chamada do Tempestarii para retornar ao Dojo.

• Corrigida uma perda de funcionalidade e congelamento de jogo ao sair do Railjack como um início cinematográfico.

• Corrigido um túnel de carga de Railjack infinito quando um cliente se junta a seu orbital e tenta ir para o relé.

• Corrigido um exploit nas missões Assassinate Bounty no Orb Vallis. 

• Corrigido o botão "Redefinir habilidades", não redefinindo os pontos de competência do membro da tripulação ao usar um controlador.

• Foi corrigido o prompt de liberação do Contrato da Tripulação que aparecia ao equipar peças de armadura para um membro da Tripulação.

• Corrigido um problema durante uma missão 'Despertar'.

• Corrigido o botão Cancelar não formatado corretamente para usuários do controlador no menu HUD Color Customization.

• Corrigida a visualização de fraturas de Thermia na janela de estado do mundo / painel de navegação sem a conclusão da Vox Solaris Quest.

Tem um bug na Railjack que vc esta No objetivo secundário ,tipo o de defender os 2 painéis e se vc cair em algum buraco dentro da nave vc cai fora da nave do objetivo e não consegue reentrar nesse objetivo e tem que abortar a missão,se puderem verificar e corrigir agradeço muito

Archived