Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when aborting the final phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest to return to the Dojo.

• Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.

• Fixed an infinite Railjack load tunnel when a Client joins from their Orbiter and tries to go to the Relay.

• Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis. 

• Fixed the "Reset Skills" button not resetting the Crew member's Competency points when using a controller.

• Fixed Crew Contract release prompt appearing when equipping Armor pieces to a Crew member.

• Fixed a hitch during the ‘Awakening’ Quest.

• Fixed the Cancel button not formatted properly for controller users in HUD Color Customization menu.

• Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.

Hey, I fixed MATCHMAKING issues to me disabling ipv6 and Dhcpv6 on advanced settings of my router, should it help someone too( that is just a way to help, not sure if will work for all, but worked to me)

Obs: disabling ipv6 on Game chat options doesn't work, because It enable again after restart of the game.

PSA: You all clearly don't understand how networking works. The matchmaking problems are due to DNS issues, which are easily fixed by us, but not by them. The problems are 1. getting the solution out there so that it's commonly known, and 2. It's the responsibility of the ISP they choose to use to resolve these issues, not them. Simply manually set your XBOX's advanced network primary and secondary DNS settings to use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 respectively. However, I have found another fix, but it's mostly left to chance. The above method only works for invitations. The only fix I've found for MM is that players can only join as you're flying into the mission. Once you're in, no one can join. In my experience, this has impacted casually leveling through public defenses the most.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)MyLastAltISwear said:

PSA: You all clearly don't understand how networking works. The matchmaking problems are due to DNS issues, which are easily fixed by us, but not by them. The problems are 1. getting the solution out there so that it's commonly known, and 2. It's the responsibility of the ISP they choose to use to resolve these issues, not them. Simply manually set your XBOX's advanced network primary and secondary DNS settings to use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 respectively. However, I have found another fix, but it's mostly left to chance. The above method only works for invitations. The only fix I've found for MM is that players can only join as you're flying into the mission. Once you're in, no one can join. In my experience, this has impacted casually leveling through public defenses the most.

So how about how I can't be invited?half my blueprints have disappeared. Can't use my mouse anymore. But they fixed people getting extra loot in like 20 different instances. Just because you fixed the problem for yourself doesn't mean the rest of us are happy with the state of the game

serioulsy guys....i just played an " exterminate mission " where enemies were dropping cansiters for "extraction mission" ..they were everywhere and to boot all the murmurs i killed would stay on the map. I havent had issue with mutliplayer so I cant comment on that but by god the game is at an all time BugFest right now.....can we rename to Bugframe for the time being???

hace 1 hora, (XBOX)Uncle Krusty849 dijo:

Any idea when I'm going to be able to pick up equipment drops in Railjack? Very annoying to have between 3 & 9 purple drops the game refuses to collect everytime I do a Railjack mission.

I have the same problem all the time, I don't know why this wasn't fixed yet, because it's totally frustrating for one update based on Railjack.

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)MyLastAltISwear said:

I fixed it here, just disabling ipv6 and dhcpv6 on router.

Archived