XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

1 hour ago, (XBOX)WskyTngoFxt said:

Any ETA for multiplayer connection issues coming down the pipeline, I feel like that should take precedence over some hotfixes for a quest vs a important mechanic? It’s a multiplayer game that don’t have a reliable multiplayer at the moment. Just saying lol

Hey whiskey tango foxtrot I don't think they will fix it any time soon because they don't know what to do , look at this forum post made by them 

Here i was hoping to see mention of mouse and keyboard being fixed 😩 oh well, patience is a virtue and all that good stuff i spose lol. Hopefully that fix is around the corner at Ieast. Running railjack and archwing content with a controller is driving me beyond insane and its only been a week of it 🤣

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Arran5519 said:

All we want right now is matchmaking fixed and a lot of us believe that should take priority as it’s much more important to a lot of players suffering from the issue.

They don't know what to do since a server upgrade they did , that's why it's taking so long and it's not been mentioned anywhere. But look at this forum post made by them and pretty much saying how they F up big time , here is the link 🖇️

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ragnarok516741 said:

They don't know what to do since a server upgrade they did , that's why it's taking so long and it's not been mentioned anywhere. But look at this forum post made by them and pretty much saying how they F up big time , here is the link 🖇️

That’s quite a shame, I appreciate how they’re trying to improve things for us however the fact they’ve prioritised other things over finding the solution has been quite irritating to me and my friends who also experience the issue.

• Like 2

I'm at work and just confirmed it with my brother, he destroyed a corpus crew ship and it dropped a vidar MK3 plate which was wreckage and had the purple symbol on it so I don't know if it's hit or miss or it's actually fixed. He is testing more now. I want my hull to be 11,699 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Arran5519 said:

That’s quite a shame, I appreciate how they’re trying to improve things for us however the fact they’ve prioritised other things over finding the solution has been quite irritating to me and my friends who also experience the issue.

Totally agree with you 

Thank you for working hard to fix the issues that came up with this update.  I for one understand that we all want the same thing, and you are diligently working on correcting the issues.  Thank you DE staff, for all of the hard work you have, and will continue to put into this game that we love.  

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Arran5519 said:

development studios have multiple teams dedicated to various things, the team that would be looking into networking issues wouldnt typically be the same ones looking into things like game crashes or quest bugs etc. Some fixes are easier than others and as such, will hit live servers before others. Its not so much that its taking a back seat to other issues im sure, its just that its a complex issue and the portion of team that even has the knowledge of networking to be working on it needs more time than the teams working on other issues.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)XpooeybearX said:

Thank you for working hard to fix the issues that came up with this update.  I for one understand that we all want the same thing, and you are diligently working on correcting the issues.  Thank you DE staff, for all of the hard work you have, and will continue to put into this game that we love.  

Honestly in a way I do agree with you but in the other hand I don't because more testing wa required rather than just rush the dang update 30 don't you agree, I would have rather wait longer for the update than be this buggy in different ways 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, (XBOX)SpilledSquash73 said:

When are you gonna fix the matchnaking, i cant invite, join open squads and see my friends online, i´ve been like this fcor one week and it is realy stressing, i wanna play with my friends and level up warframes, please fix it

They have acknowledged it and are working on a fix. Sadly this is not a simple fix and it will need to be resent to cert for a proper fix.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)SpilledSquash73 said:

When are you gonna fix the matchnaking, i cant invite, join open squads and see my friends online, i´ve been like this fcor one week and it is realy stressing, i wanna play with my friends and level up warframes, please fix it

It's going to take long look at this forum post 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1259532-psa-investigating-matchmakinginvite-difficulties-for-some-users/?tab=comments#comment-12127349

any idea when they’re going to fix the option Using a keyboard and mouse? I can't really play the game because my control has broken, leaving me with only the keyboard and mouse option, which at the moment has not yet been corrected. :-\

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, (XBOX)iVeIos said:

Fix matchmaking for god sake. How is this more important. Absolute joke. If it was platinum is would be patched within seconds. Sort your game out 

Take a deep breath man. It's just a game. They're working on the issue.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Uncle Krusty849 said:

Any idea when I'm going to be able to pick up equipment drops in Railjack? Very annoying to have between 3 & 9 purple drops the game refuses to collect everytime I do a Railjack mission.

Same problem for me. Not much incentive to hit the nodes when you can’t pick up the goods.