Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

57 minutes ago, (XBOX)JaiRahd said:

Not sure what changed, but kavats (smeeta at least) seem unusually fragile since this hotfix.

Confirmed this with a few other clan members.

Sometimes they go down with no enemies around.

its all cats including Panzers, they don't stick with you and I've watched mine die randomly in my railjack when no enemies have boarded. Deimos had a similar issue so it should be fixed soon. this just shows they don't play test enough.

On 2021-04-20 at 3:08 PM, [DE]Megan said:

XBOX Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #3

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when aborting the final phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest to return to the Dojo.

• Fixed a functionality loss and game freeze when exiting the Railjack as a cinematic starts.

• Fixed an infinite Railjack load tunnel when a Client joins from their Orbiter and tries to go to the Relay.

• Fixed an exploit in Assassinate Bounty missions in the Orb Vallis. 

• Fixed the "Reset Skills" button not resetting the Crew member's Competency points when using a controller.

• Fixed Crew Contract release prompt appearing when equipping Armor pieces to a Crew member.

• Fixed a hitch during the ‘Awakening’ Quest.

• Fixed the Cancel button not formatted properly for controller users in HUD Color Customization menu.

• Fixed seeing Thermia Fractures in the World State Window/Navigation panel without having the Vox Solaris Quest complete.

i would like multiplayer to be fixed much appreciated.

On 2021-04-20 at 8:03 AM, (XBOX)DontShootPlz415 said:

If we aren't getting keyboard and mouse support anymore can you tell us? A week without matchmaking AND no mouse is ridiculous. Good to see you've fixed people getting extra loot..............................................cuz that's important

i thought this was just me. i can use mouse but if i do then i cant use keyboard and vice versa

hace 19 horas, (XBOX)Shodian dijo:

As was said earlier in this thread that fixing that requires the game to be sent back into cert.

That update fixingbthe code was announced  2 weeks ago almost. We know.. Still waiting.

Two weeks waiting, kill the experiencia of any player.

Just pointing out to DE that consoles are already behind PC on the updates and last time it took DE over a month to add Xaku's finalized fixes to console (specifically Xbox). I hated waiting so long for those changes and I'm really hoping DE doesn't do that again with Sevagoth.

Let's see they have to fix the game code to fix the login (and therefore the drops). And also the multiplayer and the empty friends list according to what they said. I understand it will be necessary to reinstall the game therefore.

When? Some news?

We have to wait too long as mentioned here. Sevagoth when changing forms gets stuck or throws abilities at me alone.

Railjack's missions some take eons to complete, minimum 15 minutes.

Result? People leaving the Game.

This needs a hotfix for all of the Keyboard and mouse users, its only been since the the 'Call of the Tempestarii update. people having issues of mouse buttons not working scroll wheel not working keyboard and/or mouse not being detected.  Please address this for the kb&m players

Hey DE. 

I saw that y'all intend to fix the mouse and keyboard issues I the next hotfix. I see it's in dev but like.. how many months will that take to be pushed out? How many of your console players will you lose because of your slow update schedule? I get this pandemic takes a tole on all of us but this MASSIVE issue now will end up costing y'all money because nobody will want to play a game that breaks every other update. 

Archived