Xbox PSA: Matchmaking Issues Post U30 [Resolved]

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are planning on doing a forced relog on our end closer to 5 PM ET. We will let you know here when we do! 

Gearing up for the force relog! What will happen when we force relog is that you will be booted from the game, and you will see the 'new build available' notification. But there will be nothing to download so you can simply relaunch and jump back in.

We'll continue monitoring afterwards. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Gearing up for the force relog! What will happen when we force relog is that you will be booted from the game, and you will see the 'new build available' notification. But there will be nothing to download so you can simply relaunch and jump back in.

Force relog complete!! We are still monitoring :) 

besides the matchmaking that i can't se my friend and not be invited or invite they, now i'am bugged in other way more strange that is like im in a session  and don't show to me, its like be in a session that doesn't exist and all the time its connecting causing craches while im playing.

i started not a long time ago to playing warframe and this is really annoiyng me.

-__-

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The team has been non-stop investigating the matchmaking issues some Xbox Tenno are experiencing. Although our game-wide NA-W server issues have been resolved, we're still seeing reports of matchmaking struggles on Xbox and thus continuing to dig.

This thread will serve as a home here on the Forums for updates on this issue as well as a place to converse for a solution.

Status Update:

We're hotdropped a potential fix for matchmaking issues - please relog!

*edit: Still seeing issues - continuing to monitor/investigate. 

4:10PM ET Status Update:

We're working with a network partner and hope to have a workaround in 2-3hrs.

4:40 PM Status Update:

We are planning on doing a forced relog on our end closer to 5 PM ET. We will let you know here when we do! 

5:00 PM ET Status Update: 

Gearing up for the force relog! What will happen when we force relog is that you will be booted from the game, and you will see the 'new build available' notification. But there will be nothing to download so you can simply relaunch and jump back in.

5:10 PM ET Status Update: 

Force relog has completed! We are monitoring for any further issues, but we are already seeing success with matchmaking!

I still can't invite friends. Only can invite clan members on xbob

I've had barely any issues aside the friends list being bugged by being empty and it saying people are offline when inviting, glad its being fixed! Now whens that Torid buff eh? Or have i gotta get to 999 re rolls?

• [DE]Megan changed the title to Xbox PSA: Matchmaking Issues Post U30 [Resolved]
  • [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic