Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw strikes appearing unmastered

(XBOX)Wafflen

Hey there,

I'm hoping to find an answer to the problem I'm having. I have recently crafted a bunch of zaws in Cetus (one for each strike) and leveled them, gilded them, and leveled them again. I am receiving the correct amount mastery from them. However, when I look up the strikes on my profile they are still greyed out saying I haven't mastered them. I've done this with kitguns in the past and I had no problem with them showing as mastered. Maybe someone can tell me if I'm missing something or if this is a bug that came about as a part of update 30. I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance

EDIT 05/29/2021: Looks like it has been fixed. I took each zaw into another mission and once completed my profile showed them as mastered! Thanks everyone

I'm getting the same issue but with the cantic granmu lega shwakk amps are maxed in arsenal but not in profile and both both my primary and secondary verminsplicer are stuck on rank 13 in the profile screen even though they are maxed in arsenal just hoping I don't have to rebuild these items. I'm also on series x having moved from xbox one

• 3 months later...

Archived