Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the hotfix, DE!

I really like the Sevagoth changes barring one thing; the Gloom changes. With the system put in place WITHOUT the cap you discussed about, Gloom drains energy way too fast for it to be usable. I know you addressed the second part of the changes coming soon, so I hope that comes sooner rather than later, the rest of these changes are giving me some new light into a Warframe I've been waiting for :)

Thank you very much for the sevagoth changes! Once the gloom drain is changed again should feel  great.

Please add "invert ability casting" for muh boy sevagoth too! so we can use the faster ghost by tapping.

Thanks again!!

18 minutes ago, ToKeSia said:

it sometimes happen because "mistake" , have your ever bought your sandwich but your found out there is only some sauce and nothing else ?

It's not a mistake if you knew about the problem in advance and apologised for it, but put it out anyway. That's simple incompetence. 

One could think that someone at DE is selling Mag / Loki P parts on warframe market or smth cause otherwise it doesnt make sense that they still havent been unvaulted yet ( Mag P last unvault was 3 years ago btw so that you know)

Really bizarre choice to unvault Chroma Prime, who was available from release in September 2018 until vaulting in summer 2020, rather than Loki or Mag Prime who haven't been unvaulted since 2019.

Chroma Prime was farmable for approximately as long as Mag and Loki have been vaulted.

I know Market isn't "official" but it's a fair barometer of supply and demand. The plat price for Chroma Prime sets has been in the double digits since his vaulting whereas Mag and Loki sets go for 400-500 plat. Is there just a wheel in the office that y'all spin to decide who gets unvaulted? I'm not normally the salty sort but c'mon.

1 hour ago, ToKeSia said:

Even capped, isn't this worst than before with 1.5 x 10 ? or 0.65 x 10 still worst than previous patch (was 4.xx)

If they make it so the drain will only go up to 1.5 energy per second per enemy up to a cap of 10 enemies, then no. The drain will probably be lower than what it was pre-hotfix. Thing is, pre-hotfix the energy was sustainable even with that 100 efficiency build I linked earlier, through Equilibrium + Synth Deconstruct + Rage. Loads of hoops to make it sustainable, but still.

Right now it's not even worth it. I have no clue how they even let this hotfix go through with this change on Sevagoth's Gloom energy drain.

Kinda feels like they seek the negative attention for some bafflingly "bad publicity is good publicity" reason.

6 hours ago, MARS_GOD_OF_WAR said:

OK so once again nerf something fun, so what guns can use synth charge huh? tell me that  

It's good on Fusilai!

...but unfortunately that means using Fusilai. 🤪

Anyway, it's a bugfix. I can understand someone hoping DE didn't notice Synth Charge working on Epitaph.  I can understand someone being disappointed in the weapon's performance without using the bug. And I can definitely understand someone thinking Synth Charge is too restrictive.

But I can't understand anyone who has read the description of Synth Charge being surprised it was fixed.

The effects are still too much. 

I wasn't crashing at all, but since this latest hotfix I have crashed twice in a row on Grineer void storm skirmishes. 

If we cannot play the content, it is literally unplayable no matter how much we want to play it. 

So please tone it down. Smooth gameplay should not be sacrificed so that effects can be increased. 

Thanks ya'll. 

Can there be a fix on Sevagoth's shadow cause I've had a lot of issues with the shadow ignoring enemies and even bouncing off them when using consume. And when trying to revive with souls, the shadow sometimes bugs out enemies and makes them "vanish". They would still be there but invisible and untouchable unless you have a warframe that can inflict AoE on enemies like using Sevagoth's Reap and Sow to bleed them to death. And can the shadow get a bit more movement speed? And have the energy from base Sevagoth transferred to the shadow whenever using exalted shadow? It's kinda hard getting energy to use any abilities for the shadow whenever energy orb drops get scarce and it's hard to deal with when the shadow is so slow and clunky. 

After the update the game went from "OPEN a vpn so you can trade with others" to "Try everything until google search page 50 and still you can't even play the game with anyone and the game will be a SOLO-mode only until DE fix whatever they did that now tells me all available UDP ports aren't working".
The game is literally unplayable at this point not just a trade issue.
The problem is it doesn't just affect me but affects the whole continent (Africa). you are losing a lot of your active players. I enjoyed playing the game for years now. but I ain't playing until you fix this, See ya

Can this be addressed please, it's a very old bug making it awkward to aim down the sights of a gun.

It's also a cosmetic thing that needs fixing, just like the big uproar about Mesa's butt which got fixed really really fast to keep players happy, I want to be happy.

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not. It even happens while I'm in my orbiters arsenal. :( 

While holding a primary, Non Railjack mission.

441350F5C6E2A6E370B1B9B45F7B3BDA429D159E

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is lets say unpleasant.

While holding a pistol, Railjack mission.

C8358323DBC974A02B9DD9AC9602DB4D2D307753

In arsenal.

A3571B293E7882B88E467BC08B456E6A80B25184

We need old bugs like this fixed because it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming.

Thanks for the hotfix, your work is much appreciated, even though some things get overlooked. ^

The Gloom change allows for essentially "free" lifesteal with minimum range builds. Not saying that's good or bad, just that it is a thing now, especially since it's Sevagoth's Helminth ability, and I'm not sure if it is intended.

1 hour ago, Lord-Neox said:

Not sure if it's really that important, but i just bought that Wolf Mask from the cred offerings, and it's just flat out not appearing in my inventory, even after transitioning into a different level, or re-logging

The Wolf Mask is a blueprint that needs to be built, so check your foundry under the Appearance tab.

Hope that helps.

5 hours ago, metvincent said:

Doesn't take away the fact they shouldn't have released these changes to begin with unless the 1.5 energy/s and 10 enemy cap was in place.

And while we're at it and since I haven't seen anyone talking about this, Sevagoth's Shadow doesn't get passive effects from any focus school.

doesnt take away from what?

im just saying...people keep talking about this like this is the intended change...its not, this was an error.

Spoiler

You guys allergic to fun or something? The 10/s drain works fine. Now the nerf changes it to 15/s which makes it very diffcult to maintain without 175% efficiency (because you don't just use one ability the whole time.) And gloom isn't even breaking-game level OP. Like, I understand the nerf to melee or Kuva Bramma, but this? 

It is hard to love this game and be civil while all you do is to against player and take the fun stuff away.

On 2021-04-20 at 3:37 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Based on some great community feedback we have a few changes below

I don't think players want gloom to be nerfed. Are you devs a bunch of cowards too damn afraid to leave a dev comment about the changes? 

Edit: A word or two to let players know this isn't a complete nerf? Lack of information causes misunderstandings. And I won't expect everyone to test it out and firgure it out by themselves. 

P.S. It is safe to assume the drain stays at maximum longer than it stays at a lower cost since in steel path mission you would normally encounter a large number of enemies at once.

Edit: Want to come back and complete my feedback: The change to how energy drains(per enemy per second) is good. If you use narrowed minded to shorten the range of gloom, it actually works better than the previous version. But it also limit you to close range combat. And in cases where range is needed (for other abilities), the cost from 10/s to 15/s is still a nerf. 

Edit after 30.0.7: "from increasing to 1.5 per enemy" I thought it was from infinitely increasing -> 1.5 per enemy LOL

The drain is now 7.5/s.

Archived