Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

im understanding things just fine...youre the one who isnt tracking here....and theres no reason to get all snarky with me.

i get the distinct impression that you dont have a clear understanding of what the word "error" means.

and with that...im done with you.

You could've clarified instead of going all mysterious too. So in fact there was a reason to get snarky with you. Again, we both said the same thing. We even had the same reactions:

On 2021-04-20 at 5:25 PM, cha0sWyrM said:

lol wut?

why would you do this? its terrible.

On 2021-04-20 at 6:08 PM, cha0sWyrM said:

id like to thank de.

thanks de...you gave us just enough time to dump boat loads of forma into sevagoth and his shadow AND his claws before nerfing him into oblivion....but not quite enough time to actually enjoy playing him.

that is some next level trolling right there.

23 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

de:

spends a lot of time and effort to make a unique fun new frame.

tenno:

oh...this frame is cool thanks de

de:

wait...you like it?
well...we cant have that now can we?

overwatch GIF by Look Human

But you have a clear issue with me not thinking it's an error even though I've stated my reasons to think that way. Even though all of your reactions above also indicate you thought it was intentional, snarky comments included 🤣 8 Pages later you actually read the freakin' hotfix thread and realized the "another change" part, and strapped your clanking boots from then on? Weird 180° you pulled there but sure.

Also, thanks for entirely avoiding the questions I asked you. You just proved me right.

Take care!

Thanks for the update.

I very much enjoyed the Call od the Tempestarii Questline, though I think It could've been a bit longer. Here is my experience with the update so far:

Good:
- Sleeping in the cold below is a banger, listened to it many times now. Also loved the involvement of it into the questline.
- Doing Relics in space is fine but I rather do either quick runs on "foot" or a few in a row at defensive kind of missions

Bad:
- Infinite void tunnel is (sadly) still a thing
- Volatile mission is much harder within a voidstorm mission. Tried a solo round and got overwhelmed by amounts of enemies that should appear at 20min survival at least
- After missions completion I lost connection to warframe. Even though I already saw the end mission screen, all my rewards were gone

Neutral:
- I have absolutely no idea how to get Sevagoth, are the parts in relics itself or some kind of completion rewards? I am confused.

Spoiler

Piloting the Tempestarii was a lot of fun, but sadly, I fired one rocket away and hitted the capital ship, leading to the ship sucked in and finishing the mission. I wish there would be a greater focus on piloting it. Didn't make it to the ordnance, sadly.

As always, drink enough, stay safe and keep working on making Warframe a better game.

Sevagoth still bugs railjack mods making them not work unless I remove all mods and put them back before they work, but they stop working again upon returning to the drydock which is very disturbing. 

Seva's shadow still goes and gets stuck in walls despite being controlled.

Upon death and revive, death well empties but Seva's Exalted form still works and sometimes tends to be unlimited.

Upon death phase, when the shadow takes over, attacks become disabled only thing is just passing through enemies.

il y a 2 minutes, FragmentedmindPrime a dit :

Upon death phase, when the shadow takes over, attacks become disabled only thing is just passing through enemies.

This one is intended. When you die, your Shadow only have his 2 available (the dash, because it's the soul sucking move).

But imo, this revive mechanic is very clunky. The dash goes really too far (which makes it super difficult to control), and even if you pass through enemies, if you don't properly have your reticle on them, it miss almost all the time. DE should make his 2 easier to register a hit.

And honestly, I wouldn't be against a nerf of the distance traveled by his 2. It's too much for what it's used for, which is quite detrimental. And while this skill can be used to travel a long distance, it's just a waste of energy. It's faster to bullet jump.

1 hour ago, PyroMail.Com said:

I have absolutely no idea how to get Sevagoth, are the parts in relics itself or some kind of completion rewards? I am confused.

Complete Call of the Tempestarii, then clear void storms on Neptune, Pluto, and Veil Proxima. they are mission rewards ONLY after completing the void storm mission, as in relic or no relic, you have a 10% chance of getting a part of him from completing the mission

On 2021-04-20 at 9:37 AM, [DE]Megan said:

NOTE: there is another planned change which missed this build, which prevents the energy cost from increasing to 1.5 per enemy, and caps the drain at a maximum of 10 enemies. Look for that in the near future.

How is it a day and a half later, and this is still missing?

On 2021-04-20 at 10:37 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

• Fixed ability to equip the Synth Charge Mod to Epitaph. 

• Epitaph does not meet the magazine size requirement for Synth Charge. 

Lots of welcome fixes, but really don't like this, would go as far as to say it's upsetting. I mean sure It probably wasn't an intended interaction, but did we really need to nerf this one thing that finally brought forth another sidearm option(the weakest class of weapons) that can match the absurdness of snoozefest E spamming melee in steel path? The game desperately needs some kind of support for guns, especially sidearms, and this was like an unintentional remedy for this one sidearm. Sure its removal didn't make the gun obsolete, and there are alternative mods but that's exactly the point, it was a nice alternative to the Hemo/Pure dmg build. Even with this interaction the gun itself BARELY matched the power level of mindless melee swinging (While being a projectile based weapon requiring actual aiming and headshots at a rather slow-ish fire rate, compared to holding W and E+E+E+E).

Feels like an unnecessary kneecap to people experimenting with mods that otherwise saw no use, for a gun that actually felt rewarding for your aiming. It felt no different than making use of a mod with a drawback when the said drawback wasn't noticeable or affecting at all (eg:Heavy caliber on beam weapons, vicious spread on phantasma). Obviously not the person to decide changes or what's right or wrong but I hope DE re-evaluates this. And if not, well, I hope there are more mods for sidearm and primaries on the way that brings them on par with melee, because personally there's nothing more motivating right now in this game than getting new and interesting primaries/secondaries. 

42 minutes ago, Anlistra said:

I mean sure It probably wasn't an intended interaction,

It sure wasn't. Synth Charge specifically says it is for weapons with more than 5 magazine. Epitaph has a magazine size of 1.

Pretty obvious this was not an intended interaction.

Oh, and the primary charge can still hit for over 100K so lets not make this seem like a bigger issue than it is, which is none at all.

310?cb=20181130034714

5 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

It sure wasn't. Synth Charge specifically says it is for weapons with more than 5 magazine. Epitaph has a magazine size of 1.

Pretty obvious this was not an intended interaction.

Oh, and the primary charge can still hit for over 100K so lets not make this seem like a bigger issue than it is, which is none at all.

I am aware, it wasn't, as per my original post.

3 minutes ago, Anlistra said:

I am aware, it wasn't, as per my original post.

What I quoted said it "probably wasn't"

Probably is an indicator of doubt. 

Regardless, your comment does touch on one valid issue which is the current state of ranged weapons but this is slated to be addressed in a more uniform and non-exploitive manner.

9 hours ago, xZeromusx said:

I'd like to add that, unlike Gloom, Pacify doesn't restrict a player from benefiting from Energy Pulse and Energizing Dash while it's on, even with enemies in its radius. Further, Pacify has a lower energy cost than Gloom as well: .5 energy per second per enemy compared with Gloom's .75 per second per enemy. So, the ability is anything but "unsuable". Pacify's activation cost is also 1/5 of what Gloom's is.

The only aspect of Equinox that makes Pacify into an added difficulty is using it stacked with Mend. Mend turns off the ability to benefit from Energy Pulse and Energizing Dash. But a player can turn off Mend without turning off Pacify. Where Gloom's life steal and slow are all tied into the same ability. So, where Equinox can be selective on when she wants to use her DR ability and when she wants to use her healing ability, Sev has no such control. His DR and healing are all one ability.

There is just no reason to think that Equinox is in any way "unusable".

You should consider the fact that at the most, gloom will cost 7.5 energy per second at base with 10+ enemies. Pacify will reach 10 energy per second at 20 enemies. Gloom is much more efficient than using pacify alone, and you need mend for healing. You also need the augment just to get slow on pacify.

2 hours ago, Deminisis said:

You should consider the fact that at the most, gloom will cost 7.5 energy per second at base with 10+ enemies. Pacify will reach 10 energy per second at 20 enemies. Gloom is much more efficient than using pacify alone, and you need mend for healing. You also need the augment just to get slow on pacify.

Yes, but Pacify also doesn't block Energy Pulse and Energizing Dash, so it's all too easy to gain energy back even with the ability active and even with up to 10 enemies in the radius, without any efficiency mods at all. That's before energy drops and before Energy Pulse as well. It's a pretty easy ability to maintain really.

9 hours ago, FragmentedmindPrime said:

Sevagoth still bugs railjack mods making them not work unless I remove all mods and put them back before they work, but they stop working again upon returning to the drydock which is very disturbing. 

Seva's shadow still goes and gets stuck in walls despite being controlled.

Upon death and revive, death well empties but Seva's Exalted form still works and sometimes tends to be unlimited.

Seems like you should be putting this in the bug reports feedback, not here.

On 2021-04-20 at 4:01 PM, MajedTheShrewd said:

There are still another hope :

Ayy, someone else who has notice this. Often times in the wild it isn't "self damage" (since rad procs don't let you kill yourself but do let you kill your friends) but enemies taking ownership of projectiles via some unknown mechanism involving direct hits (ie "Player was killed by 10000 damage at 1 health from GrineerLancer with KuvaOgris, "Ally was killed by 10000 damage at 1 health from GrineerLancer with KuvaOgris).

I have also seen it happen with Bramma in the wild but not from myself so I couldn't verify that it was the same mechanism.

When reported, it was ignored and I was blown off by support with failure to replicate despite video evidence presented.

9 minutes ago, NewbieKit said:

Spent 1 whole day on formaing Sevagoth with 14 forma and 3 umbra forma.

Half day later, DE: Sorry, your build dont work anymore.

To be honest, none of the ability should drain energy depending on amount of enemy affected.

Completely disagree. 

thanks for the hotfix!   

i'd like to make a request.  can we get the login reward screen to actually display how many days i have logged in?  and also maybe a way to look it up in game?  i don't remember the instances where i have actually seen how many days i have logged in, but i habitually just click a reward and log in when i open the game, and either miss the days i have logged in by doing it so fast, or there are days like today where i remember i want to check, but i just tried to look for it on the screen, dragging my mouse everywhere, but i couldn't find a way to see the days logged in count even in the login screen.  this is frustrating for me, and i am sure it is for others as well, and i feel this must have slipped through the cracks with the UI updates.  less information in any UI is almost never good in my opinion, and i feel there should be a way to find out how many days i have logged into this game.  anyway, please fix.  thanks!

this HotFix ruined my game 🤦‍♂️

my friend & Clan members list won't load anymore, except for the recent list !  (Just like the bug happened at 1st day of update 30 Launch )

i can't even inv ppl from chat, it keeps saying "could not deliver" or "the person is Offline" while he's not! 

am i the only one with this problem? how can i fix this problem? is it from ME or DE ?

1 hour ago, Lord_Sajaran said:

this HotFix ruined my game 🤦‍♂️

my friend & Clan members list won't load anymore, except for the recent list !  (Just like the bug happened at 1st day of update 30 Launch )

i can't even inv ppl from chat, it keeps saying "could not deliver" or "the person is Offline" while he's not! 

am i the only one with this problem? how can i fix this problem? is it from ME or DE ?

Not only you, a lot of people are having this problem. Last patch fixed it but this patch reverted it.

Archived