Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

[DE]Megan

Of course you nerfed a weapon because it became good by using a mod that nobody uses due to how trash it is. Because God forbid we have a good and unique secondary that looks decent and doesn't require 100 kilograms of kuva and 15 prayers to the Void put into a riven for it

1 hour ago, ICA-970326-47 said:

What you said is corrent. But sadly 0.75 energy/s is before it's expansion. Then his Gloom expand to max range its 1.5 energy/s, which is x1.5 than before. And you barely find situation when there is less than 10 targets within range except running from tile to tiles.

I have tested this in game, and he is even more energy hungry actually.

Yeah i had to edit my post after running some numbers, my fingers were faster than thoughts..it's a frigging nerf indeed, i so wanna face palm myself lol

Just now, --RV--arm4geddon-117 said:

Yeah i had to edit my post after running some numbers, my fingers were faster than thoughts..it's a frigging nerf indeed, i so wanna face palm my face lol

I will need to test my gloom build later today but I think this change could effectively drop the up-time potential from 200s to 100s depending on the mission type. 100s is still not horrible TBH but it is a very very niche setup

Hi, thx for hotfix

Would you mind taking a look at Sigma & Octantis and also Cobra & Crane, no matter what you do, the combos will always start with a neutral attack before e.g. a block+forward attack.

Thanks in advance :)

id like to thank de.

thanks de...you gave us just enough time to dump boat loads of forma into sevagoth and his shadow AND his claws before nerfing him into oblivion....but not quite enough time to actually enjoy playing him.

that is some next level trolling right there.

batman slow clap GIF

4 minutes ago, ThatIsWeed said:

so true...i was so hyped and i used 17 formas and now i dont touch him anymore... so sad :c

I spent more than 200 pl buying formas, i buy the Sevagoth bundle for this, always fun to see DE ruin the fun of players

7 minutes ago, JackTheSwordman said:

Of course you nerfed a weapon because it became good by using a mod that nobody uses due to how trash it is. Because God forbid we have a good and unique secondary that looks decent and doesn't require 100 kilograms of kuva and 15 prayers to the Void put into a riven for it

I mean... it is still good without Synth Charge... 

It is a significant nerf for sure but I haven't used Synth Charge at all and I'm still able to go over 100K per shot with the primary fire.

Gerade eben schrieb Rooxyz:

I spent more than 200 pl buying formas, i buy the Sevagoth bundle for this, always fun see DE ruin the fun of players

and i thought i was the only one who bought formas with pl only for sevagoth + exilus slots + orokin reactor + helmet ... :/ 

Great to see some gloom changes, was desperately needed. Looking forward to more? Like the one you mentioned and of course the 50 activation cost on a channeled ability.

Might seem small to you, but look at Grendel. there is one reason nobody uses him and that was the choice to make him have unplayable drain. 

So wait: I was all "why is everyone saying it's a nerf" and then re-read to see you actually released this "fix" to the wild without the cap in place lmao. Sometimes I swear you want negativity. For everyone who didn't read that part and assumed something so terrible couldn't get worse would surely lose their marbles on this. 

Quick Test:

10 enemies at 175% efficiency w/o Primed Flow (for testing speed): 49 seconds till empty, without casting any other ability. 

20 enemies: 26 seconds

I wonder how long it'd last in Steel Path when there's usually 50-75 enemies around you. SMH. C'mon DE. Why ever release this change. 

5 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

id like to thank de.

thanks de...you gave us just enough time to dump boat loads of forma into sevagoth and his shadow AND his claws before nerfing him into oblivion....but not quite enough time to actually enjoy playing him.

that is some next level trolling right there.

batman slow clap GIF

While the nerf is a real bummer it shouldn't be surprising to players.

Gloom is incredibly powerful. Most people do not really use it to its full potential but there are builds with 200s uptime of 30m 95% slow... It is nearly gamebreaking levels of powerful. Once I saw a fully gloom build in action my first comment was "yep this gonna be nerfed"

Just a bummer to see the drain nerfed like this. It would be better to nerf the upper slow potential IMO. 80% slow is still really powerful.

I have not done testing yet, but this change in the drain for gloom sounds pretty bad. In steel path until the limiter is put on gloom just became an energy dump. I will edit based on testing later. 

After some testing, I am not happy. 17 forma in total now, and the frame can't survive Not for 5 mins and make it to the end? I understand that Gloom was overpowered, but nerf the strength, not the energy drain. Damn. Now it is a crap frame. Unless I am missing something.

Two issues:

1. Friends lists suddenly broke. I'm standing in a relay next to half my clan and all our FLists say there is no one online. This makes teaming up rather annoying.

2. Gloom nerf in high mob density areas is absolutely out of whack.

Archived