Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sevagoth’s Gloom now consumes 0.75 Energy per second (base) for each enemy within Glooms range up to a maximum of 10 enemies. Additional enemies in the radius will be slowed, but not increase the cost. Equip Efficiency Mods (Streamline, etc) to reduce!

From 5-10 base, to 7.5-15 base. Thank you very much for the nerf on what were already a very expensive skill to maintain. And pls don't come up with the "only when there are 10 enemies affected by the abiltiy" because it will be happening for like 95% for the time!
I don't know why you developers insist on this... it's frustrating having to deal with this after so many time and resources spent to make a thing nice, viable and fun to play. 
Can you please stop?

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

While the nerf is a real bummer it shouldn't be surprising to players.

Gloom is incredibly powerful. Most people do not really use it to its full potential but there are builds with 200s uptime of 30m 95% slow... It is nearly gamebreaking levels of powerful. Once I saw a fully gloom build in action my first comment was "yep this gonna be nerfed"

Just a bummer to see the drain nerfed like this. It would be better to nerf the upper slow potential IMO. 80% slow is still really powerful.

U dont need Gloom for survival against Lvl 9999 enemies and kill them with one hit.

Gloom is just another alternative for help u survival against this, but Esnare is better for this situation.

So, this nerf makes no sense.

Edited by Rooxyz

à l’instant, Zendadaist a dit :

Two issues:

1. Friends lists suddenly broke. I'm standing in a relay next to half my clan and all our FLists say there is no one online. This makes teaming up rather annoying.

2. Gloom nerf in high mob density areas is absolutely out of whack.

True Zenda <3

-Friend List Broke

-Invit's Broke (could not deliver invitations to...)

-Tenno's not happy !

1 minute ago, InvoluntaryDoppelganger said:

I have not done testing yet, but this change in the drain for gloom sound pretty bad. In steel path until the limiter is put on gloom just became an energy dump. I will edit based on testing later.

In Steel Path it is a partial issue. On the one hand you always have max drain (around 4/s with full efficiency if I'm not mistaken) but there are so many enemies it is not that difficult to get orbs. 

It is definitely a nerf for sure but I think it really hurts the people who don't know how to mod their Sevagoth the most. Gloom-centered builds will likely still have around 100s of constant 10 enemy up time.

Might as well subsume breach surge and replace it kek, at least it has good synergies with his 2 since the dmg dots also trigger surge sparks

Ironically gloom works better on frames like ember and protea thanks to their passive you can achieve insane strenght and keep modding flexibility, or day equinox with augment , i agree it was disgusting to achieve a 95% slow but gutting the drain isn't the way to go. Lowering the slow potential at 70/80% could have been enough

Edited by --RV--arm4geddon-117
  • Like 2

Why chroma? Was chroma available in before July just in 2020? I'm 1700+ into game and I've not seen loki, saryn, mag, nekros, limbo, vauban, rhino, hydroid, ash. 

And talking about zephyr, you should have un vaulted him along with the delux skin release, more people would have bought delux skins then. 

• Like 3

Just now, krrysis. said:

Why chroma? Was chroma available in before July just in 2020? I'm 1700+ into game and I've not seen loki, saryn, mag, nekros, limbo, vauban, rhino, hydroid, ash. 

And talking about zephyr, you should have un vaulted him along with the delux skin release, more people would have bought delux skins then. 

Cuz chroma sells

10 minutes ago, 200BadlySpentPlatinum said:

From 5-10 base, to 7.5-15 base. Thank you very much for the nerf on what were already a very expensive skill to maintain. And pls don't come up with the "only when there are 10 enemies affected by the abiltiy" because it will be happening for like 95% for the time!
I don't know why you developers insist on this... it's frustrating having to deal with this after so many time and resources spent to make a thing nice, viable and fun to play. 
Can you please stop?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

NOTE: there is another planned change which missed this build, which prevents the energy cost from increasing to 1.5 per enemy, and caps the drain at a maximum of 10 enemies. Look for that in the near future.

In other words, it's gonna become "From 5-10 base, to 0.75-7.5 base".

• Like 3

de:

spends a lot of time and effort to make a unique fun new frame.

tenno:

oh...this frame is cool thanks de

de:

wait...you like it?
well...we cant have that now can we?

overwatch GIF by Look Human

Edited by cha0sWyrM
  • Like 5

Controller issues in Railjack still not fixed :(

Cannot use square button for Railjack controls, meaning you cannot activate the offensive battle mod. I've seen people also report that the reload option (same button) doesn't work in Railjack when using Gunnery rank 9.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pixxel_5 said:

This isn't really a change from before. You still basicaly need to mod for both fleeting expertise and streamline, while making the energy cost erratic and unpredictable. Not the change that was needed

It's actually worse. 0.75 is the minimum value. Max was changed to 1.5, so now it goes to 15/s instead of the previous peak of 10/s.

• Like 1

Nice one after this "cool" hot fix all players are offline, I cant play with my friends even if we are in game we are offline... the fck.... I tried to join a Railjack crew and I got in an infinite loop of loading I had to do an alt+f4 to exit.....

Please make a hot-fix to fix the problems from this one

32 minutes ago, 200BadlySpentPlatinum said:

Can you please stop?

They will never stop, and I can assure you that, as they are doing this kind of bs since 2013. Everything gets released - and nerfed right away.

Synapse and Bows were one of these which got stomped into the ground with "status chance per second"-beam weapon nerfs and bows being "mistakenly" nerfed under the radar, were headshots of 100k+ went down to 30k (at around year 2014) and fixed it 2017 because "they saw it by the way".

It is always this kind of bs. The only nerf they weren't able to do properly was on Saryn, 3-4 times the nerf, yet she is even more powerful than the days back in ODD and saryn nuking the crap out of the infested - they even implemented the toxin ospreys and made the upper edges/platforms almost unclaimable, yet they miserably failed on these tasks.

Most of the people here already invested at least one umbral forma on this damned frame, and they suddenly had to nerf the most important survivability skill on him. Typical DE move.

• Like 4

Just saw the updated original post. Thank you for the indication on correcting the 1.5 drain/s to Sevagoth's Gloom. 

The 0.75s per enemy is perfect.

Additionally, thanks for the bump in Sevagoth's armor rating! The extra 7% damage reduction is a really nice improvement.

Edited by Leqesai
  • Like 1

Just now, smashedwookie said:

Still no fix to the damaged necramech not spawning in orphix mission in any proxima. Makes it hard to paly with people that dont have the mech yet and when rng just isnt on there side for part to build one.

TBH Having a necramech in your loadout should be a requirement for Orphix missions at this point.

• Like 3

Just now, Leqesai said:

TBH Having a necramech in your loadout should be a requirement for Orphix missions at this point.

I'm well aware of that, but when rng is not on your side, at least having those could help when you have 1-2 people in your grp of friend without one and they want to do that content.

• Like 1

Just now, smashedwookie said:

I'm well aware of that, but when rng is not on your side, at least having those could help when you have 1-2 people in your grp of friend without one and they want to do that content.

What?

Your response is weird considering what I said... I am saying I do not want to be paired up with people who do not have their own Necramechs. Making owning one a requirement to do Orphix missions makes sense to me. Especially if the damaged mechs are not spawning.

I'm really not sure what you're talking about with "when rng is not on your side" What RNG are you talking about?