Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Message To Every Nova

Siekier

I'll surprise you - this isn't another OMG NOVA OP thread

Anyway, get to the point

To every Nova participating in Gradivus Dilemma event - thank you. Like really, really thank you.

You make these runs so much faster. I don't care if you killed every single enemy leaving nothing for me, I am grateful for speeding up the grinding process.

You're awesome.

To every Nova participating in Gradivus Dilemma event - thank you. Like really, really thank you.You make these runs so much faster. I don't care if you killed every single enemy leaving nothing for me, I am grateful for speeding up the grinding process.

Perhaps the REAL point here is the event itself, it was boring and a grind. I cannot understand why such an event would be devised. I think I did 25 missisons and stopped out of sheer boredom. To those who did 100 missions, I salute you in being able to do hours of tedium, without getting bored enough to stop.

A minds numbing event....lets hope there are no more like that.

P.S. To the person who thinks having a Nova on the team, is a great way to level up weapons....no, it's not, it's much faster on a team of 4 with no Nova. if i'm trying to level up a weapon, the last thing I want in a team is a Nova and will usually quit if I see one.

Edited by DaveC

P.S. To the person who thinks having a Nova on the team, is a great way to level up weapons....no, it's not, it's much faster on a team of 4 with no Nova. if i'm trying to level up a weapon, the last thing I want in a team is a Nova and will usually quit if I see one.

I would love to see the math behind this belief. Leech XP is best XP and will level multiple weapons at once. If someone is wiping a whole room, you are getting 75% of that XP spread across your weapons. It doesnt get any better than that until you can start killing with the weapon you level up, which then only gives it 50% XP and none to your other weapons.