Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Tiered Rewards System For Future Events Like This One.

__Kanade__

For Tier III, what you shoulda done was at 50 missions, you would qualify for a blueprint for either the Brakk or Detron while Tier IV was 100 missions and win/lose you would get the faction specific weapon supercharged and all that you supported more instead of being rewarded with a blueprint from the winning faction.

A blueprint would've been a better option as a milestone instead of an endgame reward paired up with an otherwise better 'here's your hard earned' reward.

Take this into consideration next time you do an event with these kind of rewards, if you plan on doing another event where we can get a blueprint instead of a supercharged weapon + extra weapon slot, then please make the blueprint option as a milestone instead of paring it up with the final Tier of rewards.

You have to remember not all of us can play this game for hours on end and expect to qualify for Tier III+ rewards in one day like other players can. Even an event that lasted a week and I personally only managed 54 missions granted I had 4 days off from work so I had time to do whatever.

Milestone rewards would keep players like me interested just long enough without having to burn out if we can't reach the final tier.

From 25 to 100 missions, you guys had options to include tiers for both 50 and 75 missions. 25 - 100 is a huge leap for us casual gamers.

Edited by __Kanade__

Again, lasted a week. You even said you had 4 days off from work, so there's no reason to be complaining. This is an event and you're entitled to nothing. It's a reward.

It was a very tedious event, but doing a map 5 times for the mission-by-mission battlepay was fine enough.

Again, lasted a week. You even said you had 4 days off from work, so there's no reason to be complaining. This is an event and you're entitled to nothing. It's a reward.

It was a very tedious event, but doing a map 5 times for the mission-by-mission battlepay was fine enough.

Clearly you're on the Grineer side and as a result you wont feel shafted once the rewards drop.

While i agree that there should have been more milestones, 100 missions arn't all that many given the time frame, they can be completed in maybe 10 minutes if you go slow, now that means that if you went slow and did some each day you'd have had to spend 2 1/2 hours playing each day, but for them to be that slow you'd either need to be very low level or be going solo on a frame not really designed for AOE mob extermination

as it stands there are the times i managed with ember (3 minute runs) and mag (4 minute runs) solo, since both of those frames are not hard to get, the later being a starter frame even i can't assume you'd be taking the full 10 minutes for a run, so assuming about 3-4 minutes a run it would have taken 6 1/2 hours roughly to finish 100 runs, divided across 7 days that means just about an hour a day with 15 runs done in that time, and the last day would have only needed 10 runs to finish your number off most people can spare an hour a day to screw around