Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation vault (tier 2) how to access the secret room with the big door in front of the mirror

DestrockQc

Question

Hi, I saw videos on YouTube. Here is a good one for these secrets but I'm unable to find the mecanism for the tier 2 room in which there is 2345435345 chests, the one with a big mirror in front of the big door. As someone found them ? Is there a video ? :

18 answers to this question

Hey yes I think this is the E ! I didn't saw it from the wiki ! So the 2 mechanisms are inside that same room ? Could someone add 2 points on that picture and post it here on the forum ?

I think never saw that A, I'll pay attention to that big globe.

BTW how do we change our forum avatar ?

16 hours ago, DestrockQc said:
I found that A and activated the mechanism but no statues spawned ???

Vault Variant A
DeimosBreakthroughScene.png

Shooting the reactive crystal above the arch/doorway next to the center of this vault variation (in front of the orb shown in the picture) will reveal breakable statues in the sides of the tile.

If you activated the right crystal, move around the Vault area you will see panel/s that have opened up to reveal the statues you can break, be aware though since the Arcania Bounties were added the Isolation Vaults are now bigger in regards to being two parts to them now linked by a path between them, so once the crystal is active you need to move between the two halves to get all the statues.

X8aFvXb.png

I can't see your picture so pasted one in for ease.

To the left of this picture up the stairs will be a set of windy stairs and handrail, at the top on the right should be a statue showing behind a drop down wall panel from memory, also check the other half of the vault, which is further away now since the Arcania Bounties being added. 

I found that A and activated the mechanism but no statues spawned ???

Vault Variant A
DeimosBreakthroughScene.png

Shooting the reactive crystal above the arch/doorway next to the center of this vault variation (in front of the orb shown in the picture) will reveal breakable statues in the sides of the tile.

On 2021-04-22 at 2:11 PM, DestrockQc said:

I saw a 2013 thread telling this, that's why I ask because this is no longer how it work. I changed my glyps weeks ago and logged on the forum 2 days ago...

@DestrockQc I'm in the process of getting the forum Glyphs looked into why they're not updating, so give it time and you should see your Glyph update to what you have in-game.

3 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

I opened the door. The first machanism is not easy to see we have to enter the room a bit. The second mechanism is the other door opening a little, very easy to spot.

Cool you've worked out one of them then. :)

Happy vaulting.

50 minutes ago, DestrockQc said:

ok ty guys I'll check that

I saw a 2013 thread telling this, that's why I ask because this is no longer how it work. I changed my glyps weeks ago and logged on the forum 2 days ago...

That's how it's meant to work, I tested it myself just then, I changed my glyph in the game I also closed my game, then I logged out of the forums, cleared the cache and deleted all the warframe cookies and it's still not working, it might be broken with the new skin update, not sure.

ok ty guys I'll check that

Change your Glyph in the game, click on Options - Profile - Glyph, pick the one you like and select it you have a few free ones the others cost plat. If you want more Glyphs go to this link and go crazy. @Voltage has done an awesome job with that thread.

Once change in your game, log out of the Warframe site log back in if not changed give it some time do it again logging in and out.

7 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

Hey yes I think this is the E ! I didn't saw it from the wiki ! So the 2 mechanisms are inside that same room ? Could someone add 2 points on that picture and post it here on the forum ?

As I said, the crystals are behind the top of each door.

Or, outside the room, above each door.

From inside the room, you have to go through each door, turn around, and look above the door.

4 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

I think never saw that A, I'll pay attention to that big globe.

300?cb=20200825212419

In my quote read the text. Or do this the Reactive Crystal sits above each door when you go inside, once you shoot the first one the other door will open up but not fully, go into it and shoot the Reactive Crystal above the door, then the doors left in the pic will be open to enter, shoot the crystal on the floor in there and the walls will open up in same room to reveal statues yo can break.

Shooting the two Reactive Crystals hidden on opposite ends of the room will open up the locked door in the middle of the room. Another Reactive Crystal in the center of the secret room can be shot to reveal breakable statues.

4 hours ago, DestrockQc said:

BTW how do we change our forum avatar ?

Change your Glyph in the game, click on Options - Profile - Glyph, pick the one you like and select it you have a few free ones the others cost plat. If you want more Glyphs go to this link and go crazy. @Voltage has done an awesome job with that thread.

Once change in your game, log out of the Warframe site log back in if not changed give it some time do it again logging in and out.

@DestrockQc

Is it this one? Isolation Vaults look at the pictures and tell us which one, or just read the how to yourself.

Vault Variant E
300?cb=20200825212419

Shooting the two Reactive Crystals hidden on opposite ends of the room will open up the locked door in the middle of the room. Another Reactive Crystal in the center of the secret room can be shot to reveal breakable statues.

Are you talking about the one with the two pits/stairwells on either side? You need to hit two crystals, one each behind the top of each door at either end of the room. Only one of the doors starts open. Its crystal opens the door on the opposite end of the room. The second crystal then opens the door in the middle of the room.

Maybe not sure, I'm pretty sure I checked that, I'll check again. If I remember right there is the miror in middle, and a big door just in face, then on the 2 opposite side of that place (it form a square with the mirror in middle) there is 2 platform with an entry (the doors are missing). This is what I remember. It was the rotation a couple hours ago and I played 10 vaults with another rotation, my memory is lacking.

1 hour ago, DestrockQc said:

the one with a big mirror in front of the big door

Are you talking about the one with the two pits/stairwells on either side? You need to hit two crystals, one each behind the top of each door at either end of the room. Only one of the doors starts open. Its crystal opens the door on the opposite end of the room. The second crystal then opens the door in the middle of the room.

The Star Wars pit.... when it coughs up some stuffs, go pick it up n throw back at it, then the top will have a few icons appeared telling you to shoot them so that it will drop into the pit. Repeat 3x and you can jump in.... and find ....

Oh I found a new secret but the host left and the bug kicked us all back to necralisk. We were about to grab the loot, sigh... In short the pit throw a yellow icon item on the ground like the blue thingy we need for extrator but yellow, we have to throw them back... https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/lk9sl6/anyone_know_what_to_do/

Archived