Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth's 3rd ability energy drain after the hotfix is not ok

PaturikuD13th

2 hours ago, PaturikuD13th said:

It is draining too much energy.

At first I was confused, I thought they changed from 10 Energy per second to 7.5 max,
but no, now it goes up to 15 ... yeah what no why DE, the ability already was super expensive argh

Mind, I don't see how this is a bug, unless the (initial) 7.5 was also supposed to be the maximum.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

At first I was confused, I thought they changed from 10 Energy per second to 7.5 max,
but no, now it goes up to 15 ... yeah what no why DE, the ability already was super expensive argh

Mind, I don't see how this is a bug, unless the (initial) 7.5 was also supposed to be the maximum.

So do you think they will change it? I do not want to use sevagotg anymore because of that lol

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

On playstation the max drain is still at 10 which is still a little high considering the power strength needed to get a meaningful slow. 

Archived