Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashing on start through Epic launcher (IResolved)

VoidoutPrime

So this problem happened today while I was trying to open the game. So Im oppening my game after the launcher you know with the sevagoth picture and it suddenly freezes I can see that it froze by watching the top left with the loading symbol I tried verifying my game files from both the epic games and the game launcher itself and I know that the problem is not from my pc cuz Im running warframe pretty smooth and with 100 fps+. Pls help me

Same here, at almost the same time as u guys. Tried verifying and optimizing the game caches and still didnt work. Tried reinstalling it, and didnt work. I checked my drivers etc and all is fine. 

P.S. downloaded it from epic games

2 hours ago, Kosnake said:

i got the same problem as well from EPIC game.. tried everything i could find online but problem still persist

Im trying to download from another source. Ill give an update if anything happens.

14 minutes ago, Im_ORCA said:

Im trying to download from another source. Ill give an update if anything happens.

Definitely Epic game problem, i just downloaded the standalone from warframe website and it works!

Archived