Game crashing on start through Epic launcher (IResolved)

So this problem happened today while I was trying to open the game. So Im oppening my game after the launcher you know with the sevagoth picture and it suddenly freezes I can see that it froze by watching the top left with the loading symbol I tried verifying my game files from both the epic games and the game launcher itself and I know that the problem is not from my pc cuz Im running warframe pretty smooth and with 100 fps+. Pls help me

• Like 2

Same here, at almost the same time as u guys. Tried verifying and optimizing the game caches and still didnt work. Tried reinstalling it, and didnt work. I checked my drivers etc and all is fine. 

P.S. downloaded it from epic games

Edited by Im_ORCA
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Kosnake said:

i got the same problem as well from EPIC game.. tried everything i could find online but problem still persist

Im trying to download from another source. Ill give an update if anything happens.

14 minutes ago, Im_ORCA said:

Im trying to download from another source. Ill give an update if anything happens.

Definitely Epic game problem, i just downloaded the standalone from warframe website and it works!

Hey guys! We are working with Epic to resolve the issue, we have put a fix that will hopefully alleviate the issue. If you are able to access Warframe through the Epic launcher please let me know here :) 

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Game crashing on start through Epic launcher (Investigating)

Monitoring the issue we see little to no crash reports from Epic launcher. We will continue to look over the issue but it seems Epic has resolved the issue. Thanks for reporting!

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Game crashing on start through Epic launcher (IResolved)