Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

23 Prime frames in the “Vault” and growing. It’s time to eliminate the “prime vault” un-vaulting rotation and take every prime frame and accessories pack that has been already un-vaulted and re-vaulted and make them always purchasable.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

11 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

And it’s never worked not at all. There is no rhythm, pattern, justification or reasoning behind what gets unvaulted, when and how long. Just look at the chart below. This is not working as intended. 

The Vaulting and Un-vaulting  process isn’t working now. Where are we gonna be a year from now? Even more broken and bloated. The clock is ticking. 

This idea would put Mag, Frost, Loki, Rhino, Nova, Ember and thier accessories in the market for either $ or plat permanently and so on and so on. 

Never worked? Worked for who? I suspect it works fine for the monetization of the prime access packs.

All the frames are available now via trading.  Just because whatever frame it is you haven't farmed isn't released next doesn't mean its not working and working fine.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

As Hobie and I have said above this solves nothing. Vaulted frames are forever growing. Your solution is a vary temporary fix. The problem needs a permanent solution and process moving forward. 

Moving them to Baro is also a bad idea as this will just bloat his inventory and the RNG is as bad is with waiting for the next prime vault. Adding these relics permanently to his inventory is also highly unlikely. The "always purchasable" option just has this little p2w taste. It's not entirely the same but I like that when they release a new prime or unvault older ones, DE gives you a fair choice to either grind or buy it. If the oldies are just reduced to buying I'm glad to pay 600p for a Loki prime.

I think my solution would work in most cases if you combine it with the relic idea, saying Khela De Thaym drops relics for Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime. The only Problem are frames not obtained by mission drops like Lavos and Baruuk and instead are purchased with standing. But I think these will stay a minority. 

As for the cosmetics I would support your idea of making these always purchasable in the market as there a no other ways to get them and since it's just shiny stuff without any impact on the game - why not? 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)YoungGunn82:

As Hobie and I have said above this solves nothing. Vaulted frames are forever growing. Your solution is a vary temporary fix. The problem needs a permanent solution and process moving forward. 

Moving them to Baro is also a bad idea as this will just bloat his inventory and the RNG is as bad is with waiting for the next prime vault. Adding these relics permanently to his inventory is also highly unlikely. The "always purchasable" option just has this little p2w taste. It's not entirely the same but I like that when they release a new prime or unvault older ones, DE gives you a fair choice to either grind or buy it. If the oldies are just reduced to buying I'm glad to pay 600p for a Loki prime.

I think my solution would work in most cases if you combine it with the relic idea, saying Khela De Thaym drops relics for Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime. The only Problem are frames not obtained by mission drops like Lavos and Baruuk and instead are purchased with standing. But I think these will stay a minority. 

As for the cosmetics I would support your idea of making these always purchasable in the market as there a no other ways to get them and since it's just shiny stuff without any impact on the game - why not? 

I agree prime accessories should be always available in the market, specially when they've been vaulted for the first time a while ago. Be it purchasable for money, or for a hefty amount of plat. After all, they don't change anything but your looks, so they can't be considered pay2win.

With the frames on the other hand... I dont think they should make all vaulted frames always purchasable. But I do think that they should rotate their unvaulting much faster or, at least, offer more frames on each unvault. If each vault access lasts for at least 3 months (this one lasted for 5), that means that, in the best case, we'll see 4 rotations a year. Meaning 8 frames unvaulted in a year. To get all frames unvaulted at least once, you need 3 years. 3 YEARS! It means there's people that will start playing warframe, stop playing warframe and still won't be able to buy the prime access for the frame they like after 3 years! And that's considering the number of frames we have now. This will only get worse the more frames they add.

They need to either speed up the vaults, or increase the number of unvaulted frames each time. And, after a certain amount of time, frames should be permanently unvaulted (like Nyx and Valkyr) in one way or another. The idea would be that a full rotation of the vault shouldn't last more than 2 years at max.

Archived