Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us mulch Relics into Traces (very slowly)

moondog548

I'll start by saying I love the relic/void/prime system for many reasons.  It fills a great role in the game.  This is just a small refinement (pun intended!) I think we really need.

Once you max out a syndicate, you essentially have free infinite relics.  Running most endless mission types will get you more relics than you can ever open, especially since the reward tables for Void Fissure missions typically give you even more!  [bonus feedback: replace most of those un-ranked relic rewards with partially-ranked relics!]

So let us mulch our relics for a miniscule amount of traces, so that we can turn the heaps of relics we have into upgrades on the relics we want (or for crafting recipes that require traces, which are fine).

My suggestion:

Per one unranked Relic:

Lith = 1 trace

Meso =  2 trace

Neo = 5 trace

Axi = 9 traces

Requiem = 14 traces

It wouldn't be much, but it'd be so much better than the current virtually-NOTHING that our spare relics are worth.

This is a nice idea and all... but DE should have already put a system in place to make relics faster or atleast let us do something with them. But no they won`t because apparently this discourages buying the totally overpriced prime vault. They should atleast give us 10 traces per lith. Call of the tempestarii was pretty disappointing for a mainline update tbh.

Archived