Jump to content

Thoughts/Ideas for Commander Intrinsics 10.


Recommended Posts

The new "On Call" gear ability from Rank 9 on the Commander Intrinsic has been very useful, as are having the hirable AI peoples.

 

So what then to do for Rank 10?  One thought I've had that would be nice:  +3 or +5 more Compensation Points,  
and extend the timer for  "On Call"  from 4 to 8 min of the 10min Cooldown for the summon cast.

(Also might be fun as an idea being if could use it to summon one's lich? lol)

 

This way we can top off those 'almost 5s' left for people we like on our teams with points needed to give em another 5 or something similar.

Perhaps also could make it where crew can benifit from the other Intrinsics of the player.?   Main thoughts being +3 or +5 more training points, 
and if could double how long "On Call" lasts for to reduce waiting on the cooldown. 

 

What are your thoughts , suggestions , or ideas,  or if anything has been confirmed? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Something completely unreasonable and unspecified so I can bark like a  dog and make indecent noises at the Devs' incompetency when they add it.

 

like you get a hockey stick ?

Honestly i dont know what they will do with that it would be great to have "Have 3 crewmates while playing with other tenno" that would bring the ship to possible total of 7 crew members XD

Look i have the right to dream allright ^.^ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Probably gonna end up being Necramech Summon in Any Mission

Tho I'd like to reset ALL my crews skill points, not just the 3 I assigned 

 

That would be nice.  Total Respecting would be useful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it'd be interesting for rank 10 to have characters as crew members.

Umbra crew member, Ordis Crew Member, Clem crew member... each with some little perks and restrictions. Like Ordis can't be a defender for obvious reasons ("Operator, I'm afraid I do not have hands to hold a gun."), Clem can't pilot or gun like liches, but in place, Clem revives you, Ordis offers some base stat increases because he helps to run the ship, and Umbra can be summoned as an 'on call' whilst in Railjack missions (in place of your existing 'on-call'). Perhaps some special voice lines like Cy getting frustrated at Ordis or complaining "HE IS NOT A VIABLE COMMAND CEPHALON", or being pleased with how very Dax-like Umbra behaves.

This might be more work than it's worth though, so I'll not hold my breath.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want rank 10 to let crew continue leveling up. There's no reason for credit-crew to be permanently handicapped at -2 points, or for a cool crew you found to be permanently the wrong set of skills. That or at least allowing a full respec.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They still wont replace Gunnery 10 so I don't expect anything good,

but it'd be nice if I could hire a 5th crewmember and tell them to board stations/ships so I don't have to moan my way through forced ground missions in a frickin space mission.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will be necramech summon in railjack 100%. So we can avoid using our frames in these missions completely. although I'd like to use my necramech to pilot the ship too and fly through space. Block transference entirely may be even better and just play as a mech. Wait... remove railjack and just have the mech.

Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

its going to be on call but for lich isnt it?

Are we already able to On Call a Lich now, damn my minds slipping can't remember, must look when next in game.

31 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I want rank 10 to let crew continue leveling up. There's no reason for credit-crew to be permanently handicapped at -2 points, or for a cool crew you found to be permanently the wrong set of skills. That or at least allowing a full respec.

I like this idea.

1 hour ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I'd be content if they just allowed AI crew to use the Big Gun, and also shoot radiators. I'm not looking for much. 

This would be so great.

Another thing I'd like is for the crew when you use up your last dome charge they will replace the 2 you used by crafting seeing DE nerfed the number we had.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

 

Are we already able to On Call a Lich now, damn my minds slipping can't remember, must look when next in game.

I like this idea.

This would be so great.

Another thing I'd like is for the crew when you use up your last dome charge they will replace the 2 you used by crafting seeing DE nerfed the number we had.

I've had my engineer build a dome charge for me once. ONCE... how weird.

But if we automate dome usage and battle mod usage and also engineering usage then I can assume we run out of resources real quick because the AI is just going to brute force everything. Shoot the artillery at the giant shield of the corpus crewships for instance and such. The AI needs to really be taking in the I-part to be able to effectively use these things and be resource efficient. If I'm better off using it myself then that's what I will do.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I've had my engineer build a dome charge for me once. ONCE... how weird.

But if we automate dome usage and battle mod usage and also engineering usage then I can assume we run out of resources real quick because the AI is just going to brute force everything. Shoot the artillery at the giant shield of the corpus crewships for instance and such. The AI needs to really be taking in the I-part to be able to effectively use these things and be resource efficient. If I'm better off using it myself then that's what I will do.

Wow that's weird alright, my 3 crew have never used the forge that I've seen, have set roles but as soon as the ships boarded all three swing into action, I don't bother with a Lich anymore, they're useless on Railjack.

Yes it could be a big pain if DE let them do things on auto pilot now you mention it, the AI would really need to be controlled so not to build more than you need seeing that going back to the dry dock and leaving the dojo resets all your supplies, so if you had 5 domes built, next time on railjack it'd be back to 2. :(

I've been solo for so long I have my own system for running the ship, the AI is just around because they're good at fixing electrical faults that now knocks out Engineering R10.

I wait with baited breath to see if coming soon will be worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Wow that's weird alright, my 3 crew have never used the forge that I've seen, have set roles but as soon as the ships boarded all three swing into action, I don't bother with a Lich anymore, they're useless on Railjack.

Yes it could be a big pain if DE let them do things on auto pilot now you mention it, the AI would really need to be controlled so not to build more than you need seeing that going back to the dry dock and leaving the dojo resets all your supplies, so if you had 5 domes built, next time on railjack it'd be back to 2. :(

I've been solo for so long I have my own system for running the ship, the AI is just around because they're good at fixing electrical faults that now knocks out Engineering R10.

I wait with baited breath to see if coming soon will be worth it. 

I would like to be able to be able to command my crew. So tell my pilot to stay still or tell someone to fire the artillery somewhere or tell an engineer to manufacture something specific. That would be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Id be happy with a power up for the ai and group power up to players.

Alpha squadron.

Ai can be assigned a warframe ability (minus ultimates) and get a 10% accross the board powerup.

Players get a 20% across the board powerup and reduced energy cost.

Theres still in my opinion a few meh abilities that could be better.

I want auto cannons, mini black hole qiantom torpedos, trans am. A sudo gundam archwing, attack drones, other cool stuff like that.

Edited by (PSN)Kakurine2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe something like this:

Command Intrinsic 10 : All Hands

 crew members roles can now be switched on the fly, so if you need repairs more than you need to kill fighters, you can order your gunner to get his/her a$$ out of the turret seat and start repairing and forging with the engineer, or if you want the Railjack to be moved somewhere safe while in an objective area, you could command someone to take the helm and pilot the ship away from combat. 

not only would this allows all squad types to be versatile, it would also make you actually feel like a commander, barking orders mid combat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

crew members roles can now be switched on the fly, so if you need repairs more than you need to kill fighters, you can order your gunner to get his/her a$$ out of the turret seat and start repairing and forging with the engineer, or if you want the Railjack to be moved somewhere safe while in an objective area, you could command someone to take the helm and pilot the ship away from combat. 

Uh...You actually can switch roles of allies already in the tactical view, if you select their role icon it will pull up the 4 roles and they'll switch to the one you select, I do this with my 5 Pilot 5 Gunner crewmate if I ever need the ship to not just sitting there.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

maybe something like this:

Command Intrinsic 10 : All Hands

 crew members roles can now be switched on the fly, so if you need repairs more than you need to kill fighters, you can order your gunner to get his/her a$$ out of the turret seat and start repairing and forging with the engineer, or if you want the Railjack to be moved somewhere safe while in an objective area, you could command someone to take the helm and pilot the ship away from combat. 

not only would this allows all squad types to be versatile, it would also make you actually feel like a commander, barking orders mid combat. 

You can do this already, press L to open tactical menu, you can assign role on the fly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...