Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts/Ideas for Commander Intrinsics 10.

DreadgeNought

Be able to summon a lich, even if it's just a global cooldown of once per day or something. 

Let me summon my frigging liches on demand. 

I put a lot of work into having a stable of converted liches, only to find out their summoning is only rng, and only when the mission is going sideways. 

7 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

I would like to be able to be able to command my crew. So tell my pilot to stay still or tell someone to fire the artillery somewhere or tell an engineer to manufacture something specific. That would be great.

That is simple but would be very handy, though I wouldn't want them firing the FA, they wouldn't know where to shoot the weak spot on a crewship.

It's also why I don't assign a pilot anymore, two engies and a gunner, the AI don't know you just got on the forward gun and the little blighters will jump into pilot and fly off when you're trying to take out a crewship. :facepalm:

I wonder why DE held off with R10 command, I hope it'll be good when it eventually gets here.

On 2021-04-21 at 12:09 PM, (PSN)DidacoJack said:

Double the timer for "On Call" and extend it to infinite when playing solo or if there's a free spot in the party. Hold reload to command them to attack what you are aiming (like Wuklone) or defend it, should it be an ally.

That and another  +5 Training Points is what I'd like to see and it would be nice if could tell a crew person to make more ammo, lol....

or to main the cannon.    And if the Pilot would aim the ship to face where are aiming when using the cannon or sling.

On 2021-04-21 at 5:47 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

maybe something like this:

Command Intrinsic 10 : All Hands

crew members roles can now be switched on the fly, so if you need repairs more than you need to kill fighters, you can order your gunner to get his/her a$$ out of the turret seat and start repairing and forging with the engineer, or if you want the Railjack to be moved somewhere safe while in an objective area, you could command someone to take the helm and pilot the ship away from combat. 

not only would this allows all squad types to be versatile, it would also make you actually feel like a commander, barking orders mid combat. 

Like was said in Tact Menu ya can give em orders SOMEWHAT,  but maybe in time they will make it where one's own intrinsics matter some. idk.

As for  "Legacy Hires",  per Spectors or such,  that could be fun.

19 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

On-call has no timer and liches can be designated on-call.

on the NS that ive seen it,  it has a 10min cooldown and they stay in missions for about 4 minutes.  

After that they warp out.   I'll see again but don't think Lich could be on call... though will come to your help if you die.

IMO I think a good Rank 10 would be somethin along the lines of "Inspiring Call", like your crewmates/liches are buffed with increased dmg in combat and on turrets and they sprint/repair faster, pretty much just a crew buff with for 20seconds with like a 3.5min cooldown, but it's prob gonna be something unexpected and nothing closr to that

On 2021-04-26 at 2:58 AM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

for Command 10:

I want the ability to summon and assign an NPC Crew, even with a full matchmade squad of 4 tenno present.

They're just so much more useful than Tenno when it comes to putting out fires/breaches and aimbotting the gun turrets.

That'll let the Tenno focus on more important stuff, like grabbing side objectives.

I agree itd be nice to keep the crew when tenno show up.  

And yeah,  just having the On Call not end on duration would be cool.  After than much work for it...

With like said +5 points more to put on skills.

Archived