Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens when a converted Kuva lich that comes to assist you dies in battle? Can it even happen?

-arr

Question

My current kuva lich is pretty bad, 27% kuva karak. I want to convert it so it can help me in missions. Has there even been a case where a Kuva lich helping you dies in battle? what does it look like? just curious.

5 answers to this question

Would make a pretty cool setup for a new quest for an old baddy.

Tenno airdrops from liset - Approaches capture target - Capture target is found head facing the ground - lying dead - Arrow through its wizard and out its head - Lotus transmission, "tenno, investigate the scene, something seems to have gotten to the objective first" - player moves around the room - sees hordes of dead grineer bodies, each with detached limbs and daggers protracting from their heads - Lotus Transmission," its dropped ammunition of some kind.... -- interrupted by lich transmission-- "BY THE TIME I'M DONE TEARING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB, YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO TAKE THAT SCYTHE OUT OF YOUR.........       Adversary? -- Lich transports to location, "My comrades..... they're..... they're all dead?...... You appear to be disappointed tenno. Fret not, as they were........ OUTNUMBERED!...... yes, definitely outnumbered...... My retreat? HA! A calculated withdrawal to replenish resources and weaponry, tenno." Lich proceeds to portray a false sense of security - underneath a platform, a shadow of a hand can be seen raising above the edge - the shadow retracts a parazon - draws the broken war, "there is no place to hide"- raises high and slashes the Lich down to its knees in one strike - "I know what you are" - slowly approaches Lich -" The betrayal of the gold emperors will not go unpunished" - Grabs the Lich by the throat - "You can't run from what you have become" - Lich proceeds to beg " Allies!... Calling all allies!.... SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Shadow retracts parazon with a helmint cyst, "You shall not leave this place" Lich faces player, "Help!, I NEED HELP!" Shadow rips Lich's head off with parazon, "I am your reckoning"

Archived