Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

sigh... and I was literally 2 missions away from the tier 2 rewards...

is there any way to extend it even a little? It gets rather difficult to run 100+ missions while in school. I hope these tier 3 weapons won't be event exclusives. I wouldn't mind finding them on some random boss in a few weeks :)

Finally! I started to grow sick of my friend dragging me in there all the time. Good event though, I just spent so much time there that I started hating Alad V's and Ruk's voices. I DO NOT SERVE YOU RUK! I'm just working with you! But still. I. Loved. The event.

Excellent work, everyone.

On a side note, I gave alot of flak to some of the Corpus players over their decisions in some threads during the event.  Was mostly in good fun, though.  Except for the people that were just straight whining.  No fun in that.

FINALLY!

This event was tiresome.

This event was long, and VERY generous!! It was very unique, very cool! It's a shame that some petty a$$holes had to try and cheat. Glad the Grineer won, was pulling for them the entire time :) Glad that DE busted them, I hope they find out who it is and BAN them. Cheaters SUCK! 

THANKS DE FOR THE GREAT EVENT !! Also for your generosity!

sigh... and I was literally 2 missions away from the tier 2 rewards...

is there any way to extend it even a little? It gets rather difficult to run 100+ missions while in school. I hope these tier 3 weapons won't be event exclusives. I wouldn't mind finding them on some random boss in a few weeks :)

I think they're going to be research based weapons. I think.

"dividing teh bootehy" . xD.

lovely event. wish I had more time to play, but that's due to my own personal constraints. it was a very engaging event and even though you were playing more or less the same mission over and over, it was still quite fun as it wasn't easy to complete. all in all. I really want to give my thanks as a player to the staff at DE for their diligence and continued efforts to make this game better and better. Thank you all DE!!! Love you guys. can't wait for the livestream on Friday. xoxo. xD very nice event.

man, I was only one mission away from another potato...

At least I got my 100 in so I can get those ugly Grineer weapons I don't want.

Weird thing is I did them last night but this morning I had zero toward the battle pay, even though my mission total was the same.  I started over and it ended at the end of my 5th mission but I didn't get credit for the battle pay.